CDIH

Full Version: Real World/Road Rules: Battle of the Sexes - Puck strikes again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you were watching Joe Millionaire you were watching the wrong reality show, the start of the challenge was fucking awesome. First off, Puck is back, funniest part, he seems to have had a Beastie Boys like transformation into a peaceful, spiritual person....But about 5 minutes into the show it got interesting, not only did Puck get a mullet, but he wound up having a screaming match with Dave (first person to ever get kicked out of a real world house)

Dave was claiming that Puck beat his wife, and rather than beat the living shit out of him(I would have) Puck just spit in his face and walked away. Huge drama with Dave calling the producer saying if Puck wasn't kicked out he would beat him up, so with no real option left the producer went to Puck (who was already sitting in the bus with all the others ready to go to a challenge) and told him he had to leave. Puck nearly cried, but luckily everyone else seemed to agree with him, they all got off the bus and said if Puck was kicked off they would all leave too.

So the black guy from New Orleans (I forget his name) tried to work something out with Dave, Dave said if he could spit in Puck's face Puck could stay. So Puck, not wanting to leave, lay down and said let him spit on me, Dave walked up, bent down, and told him he wouldn't give him the satisfaction, and that Puck would be going home.

In the end Puck stayed, and after the challenge Dave left, so the guys didn't have to vote anyone off.

The other conflict was between Julie and the other little bitch from NO (the one with the glasses). Apparentlly she was approached by a university to speak and Julie called them up and said she doesn't do this and she doesn't sign autographs and so on, but she would do it, and for a little less money. So in the end Julie got kicked off because the other girl kindof tricked people into believing that Julie was bad for the group or something, and at the end of the episode there was a bit of a screaming match.

The previews seem to indicate that there will be plenty of arguments, as well as Puck getting married. If they can somehow keep the excitement this high the rest of the shows will kick ass....
You did not just write 6 paragraphs about the real world..
he didn't just write it. he wrote it 2 days ago Rolleyes
don't you have another sideways picture of yourself to post Rolleyes
no, no i do not Rolleyes
masks Rolleyes
Maybe next time I should cut and paste :-(
beards Rolleyes
when is this on?
yea sounds exciting
I think it's on monday nights at 10. But mtv replays everything 100 times so im sure you can catch the replays.
I saw it the other night and it was pretty cool. But the Puck and David arguement was weak. And since when does everyone like Puck? If i remember all the other cast members hated him at the reunion show mtv had like a year ago.
Puck = people watching the show
Jesus, even I was a kid when Puck was en vogue.

Just let him die already.
I really can't wait til someones dies on one of these reality shows. Can't fucking wait.
It already happened on Fear Factor!!!!

AHB AHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA AH HAHAH AHA HA
Good
sucker
i read that somewhere
In the new show, Surreal world, it would be funny if fat old Vince Neil, passed out on top of Webster and killed him.

Confusedmokey:
It'd be even funnier if you died laughing at it.
Pages: 1 2