CDIH

Full Version: Vote me out - For my own use only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm going to respond seriously to the numbers, so go ahead.

I do like this board, but it's yours. I'm sick of a few of you whining pussies already.

Jury excused. However long you want the poll up I'll leave it up for voting so your regulars can condemn or what have you. I know not everyone comes in everyday.

Splat out.
if this had been about all of your friends then get out!!! you i sort of like. Undecided
Thay're big enough to start their own polls. I believe maybe they don't give a fuck about what any of you think.

To my own discredit, I do.

And Arpi, thanks.
dont tell anyone. it will ruin my rep.
starting a poll about yourself is an asinine display of self gratification.
Can we see your pic first? ;-) :-D
now ken we can get rid of!
no you can't arpi.
Even you can vote, Ken. I'm not kidding. Either most people here are serious and don't want me & others here, or they're not. I'm not going to stay & ruin it for the majority if that's the case.

Whatever. I wouldn't want someone I detested at the Doors board. We get rid of them too when we have to. So then.
Splatt,
I think you, nightflight, Crystalship, and perhaps a couple more,
would fit in quite nicely here,
and add to the community.
Quote:Can we see your pic first?

oops. didn't know i couldn't be nude here.

forgive me.

Edited By Splatterpunk on 1042045227
Thank you, Ken. If only I could say the same about you.
Hiya Spit :loveya: :lookatme:

Splat....I can't believe you're pulling an Arpi/Ken stunt here. I thought you were above that :disappointed:
Splatt ate the girl in that pic,
she now resides in Splatt's belly.
Metalfan, I was never invited here. I'm not pulling a stunt. If every vote said get out, I'd go. Why? Cause I want so much attention? Nope. Because I moderate at the Doors boards. No members, no boards. Unhappy members, foul mess on the boards.

So then. Those who were here first, and do remain here, automatically qualify, in my opinion, for an opinion. If I didn't give a shit, I wouldn't give a shit.

Tough titty either way. You don't have to vote.
yeah,
but you are a psycho mod who has alienated 3/4 of the membership.

(might help ya get "stay" votes here)
Here's an idea...

Leave your dirty Doors laundry on the Doors board.

That goes for all of you.
Thank you, Ken. *throws you a peanut*
BM and hiz wordz of wizdom
still waiting for that picture

and nudity is allowed anywhere except in the pit
Pages: 1 2