CDIH

Full Version: Incubus presale - Anyone know the password?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a presale going on for Incubus at MSG in June, but you need a password to get tickets. If anyone knows what the password is hook me up please! Smile
the password is

civictour
is that for real or are you making fun of my car. and how does this super secret ticket sales thing work? what the fuck happened to going to the record store and buying them?
Thanks for the password...I will try to get them tomorrow morning.

The presale is usually for people on a band's mailing list so they can get first crack at tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Its usually password protected on Ticketmaster.com too to prevent anyone from getting them. Sometimes there is just an internet presale before tickets go on sale for no apparent reason as well.
Can I still get tickets via the pre-sale?
Yea...but the seats available when I tried yesterday SUCKED...plus the surcharge is AWFUL.....2 $35 face tickets turned out to be $99. I decided to pass on the tix for now.
I noticed. Seems that the best left now is the 300's section, second to highest tier in the left back end of MSG.