CDIH

Full Version: Live Action Cartoons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, there's a rumor that The Rock, Dwayne is going to play Johnny Bravo in a live-action version of the cartoon. Good idea? Bad idea?

What other cartoons could you see done live-action and who should play what character? GI Joe live action anybody? lol
that would be pretty Damn funny
Johnny Bravo rocks! Oh mama! If the Rock dyed is hair blonde, he would be just dumb enough to play Johnny Bravo. I might just venture out to one of those places that shows new movies on a big screen to see it.
You mean... a movie theatre?
Quote:You mean... a movie theatre?

I've only heard about those places. I hear some of the big cities have 2 of them theatres.
I'd only be willing to see it if the dialog was as good as the cartoon. If he could pull it off, it would be hilarious. :lol:
that would be awesome. johnny bravo is such a great cartoon. they better not fuck it up like they fucked up the tick.
yea i would definitely go see it. the rock with huge blonde hair would be hilarious to see.
Hmm... how about live-action Clerks the animated series? Or maybe live action Batman: the animated series? We could get Adam West! :bouncer:
you suck
ummm I believe I did this thread once...The Rock as Johnny Bravo??? NO WAY As for GI Joe, it would have to be some of the favorite characters, Duke Scarlett, Snake Eyes(Van Damme in make up for all the scars and better yet he doesn't speak) Michael Clark Duncan as Roadblock,Vin Diesel as Gung Ho. Maybe some cameos Sgt. Slaughter(an ex Joe himself) R.Lee Ermey. Jet Li as Storm Shadow. Laurence Fishburne or Omar Epps(Juice) as Stalker. Redford as Hawk. Helena Bonham Carter as the Baroness. I'm bored I'm at work...hence the Jimmy has too much time on his hands to figure this shit out. Anyone else got some ideas on a GI Joe dream cast?? And no Arnold or Sly either. Wait I got it, Robert Patrick(T-2) as Duke or Hawk.
in theory it sounds great but you know it won't work........

look at how badly they mangled the flintstones a few years back.

johnny bravo is hysterical and if this movie does come to fruition it will only take away from the original and pretty much dilute it.
There haven't been too many movies made out of cartoons that really turned out good. Rocky n Bullwinkle a few years ago?? And there have been some comic book movie duds.(The Punisher or Fantastic Four, anyone??) I think if they had a realistic story line and a good script and enough money for some good SFX it would work.