CDIH

Full Version: Arpi, my leige
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<table style=filter:glow(color=blue)> A R P I , </table>

<table style=filter:glow(color=purple)> B O S S O F M E </table>
so true
<table style=filter:glow(color=red)>ARPI</table>
<table style=filter:glow(color=purple)>SOUNDS TOO MUCH LIKE ARBY'S. HMMM..... ARBY'S....... AHHHHHHHHH....</table>
Now I want breakfast.
I thought this would be about Arpi becoming a mod
Quote:I thought this would be about Arpi becoming a mod
its always about me becoming a mod. you just have to learn to read between the lines
<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->I see, so your plan is almost complete?<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
ssssshhhhhhhh
They will never break my code
:disappointed:
I'm pretty bored. Help.
<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Suck Suck Suck<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
I thought you were spunky. Then you go and start a thread like this. Confusedneak:
shut up you old fart. you havent posted anything interesting since Hoover was president
I'm flatlining.
lets see them boobz
at least something on you is flat.
( * ) ( * )
Rolleyes
See?
Pages: 1 2