CDIH

Full Version: Arpi and Ken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Should be made mods........

I used my best Jedi Mind control voice.
i am going to have throw myself on the grenade here. i cannot allow this to happen. sorry.
<span style='font-size:57pt;line-height:100%'>NO
FUCKING
WAY!</span>
Only if you make Luna a mod too ken.
though i agree with luna, she brought the hippies and has therefore proven she does not know what is good for the board
MOOOOOOOO!

now it's mine
Make these two idiots mods. Then they might behave. I mean if it means that much to them where they need to feel all powerful and accepted in a virtual world of a messageboard, then more power to them.
Quote:Make these two idiots mods. Then they might behave. I mean if it means that much to them where they need to feel all powerful and accepted in a virtual world of a messageboard, then more power to them.
there you have it!! if my arch-enemy says to mod me then it must be done!!!
yea mod them. it cant be any worse than last time. can it?
we are picking up steam now!!!! WOO HOO!!!!
OAS kills em in the Catskills.
Quote:yea mod them. it cant be any worse than last time. can it?
Sean's not here to clean up the mess this time though.
I've been looking for a reason to stop coming here. Makingg you two assholes mods would just about do it.
Quote:Sean's not here to clean up the mess this time though.
this is what i meant by hurtful before
what mess did sean clean up,

we both stepped down,

gracefully
unlike some........
The day that Ken and Arpi are mods again is the day that I turn off my computer, find a sledgehammer, blowtorch, and a trash bag, and destroy my computer.
look OAS and hybrid have changed thier minds. you should too.
mod ken and arpi immediately
Ken was made mod,

Grumpy quit.....

a stellar tenure.
grumpy came back a few weeks ago "as a person". everyone kissed his ass. it was bad.
Pages: 1 2