CDIH

Full Version: Your Record Status - Most Useless Topics as a Board in 48 hrs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Everything posted here in the last 2 days with the exception of some pm's has been unbelievably disappointing. I haven't laughed at any of you. The highlight of my last 2 days here was 10 minutes alone in Cell 1.

Must be the weekend. & maybe the fact that everything moves in slow motion with Arpi in lockdown. Everyone rises to unforeseen summits of creativity to insult Arpi.

I've nothing of worth to contribute myself either. You've left me uninspired. After all I went through to make it through the week, this is probably an actionable breach of contract on all-youses parts.
i noticed that you laughed at maymay's squirrel
Weekends are slow.

And whats up with the Doors board?
splat you just made me chuckle. breach of contract

:banana:
Awwww....we are not entertaining, Splat.

Here ya go, Splat.....I'll dance for you ---> [Image: dance.gif]
The server is down Jack.
Quote:summertime the livings easy~

Sublime :-) One of my favorite bands.
that's ok Splatt. Wanna talk about ebible body paint and sex toys? :-p
Quote:Sublime One of my favorite bands.

I was listening to that this morning when I changed my sig. on a doors bootleg they do a bit of summertime. Janis Joplin does one and a few old blues singers too. It's cool to hear the different versions. Sublimes makes you want to get up and move though..

no, this is how we get
you see why we turned on you like rabid half starved dogs

it's ok, everyone needs to rest anyway :thumbs-up:

Quote:i noticed that you laughed at maymay's squirrel

Shut up.
Thank you for your concern, Dent. Does 'Dent' have something to do with your teeth, or your car, or reconstructive surgery or just what?

Jack, Doors board's been down all day. dot, you talked to anyone?

Thank you Luna, for the dance.

I just made myself grin.

Anyway what kind of sex toys? I always hate the way edible sex paint & stuff tastes, it is nasty. Use real food. Cherry syrup & whipped cream & even butter. Chocolate syrup. You can warm it all up. This is a good subject. Thank you Dent. Dentifrice. Indentation. Indenture. Dentalmental. Dentdentdent

Edited By Splatterpunk on 1042339290
Quote:no, this is how we get
you see why we turned on you like rabid half starved dogs

it's ok, everyone needs to rest anyway

I feel like calling you ladibug, cause your post was uncharacteristically cute.

ladibug
Quote:Thank you for your concern, Dent. Does 'Dent' have something to do with your teeth, or your car, or reconstructive surgery or just what?

lol. Arthur Dent is the main character in a series of books by Douglas Adams. British satire.

Quote:Anyway what kind of sex toys? I always hate the way edible sex paint & stuff tastes, it is nasty. Use real food. Cherry syrup & whipped cream & even butter. Chocolate syrup. You can warm it all up. This is a good subject.

I like the way you think. Personnally, I like to make a Boobie Sundae. Cover breasts in chocolate syrup. Put whipcream on top. Place cherries over nipples to top it off. Great to eat. And if I tittie fuck 'em it becomes a banana split. :thumbs-up:

Got a favorite sex toy? :-D
Wow. I'm still getting over the booby sundae & banana split...

I'll get back to you.

Edited By Splatterpunk on 1042340433

hot Damn
Hi dot! I was so lonely. I cried.
Quote:whipped cream
<span style='font-size:37pt;line-height:100%'>CHOCOLATE REDDI-WIP!!</span>

[Image: chocolate.gif]m'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
*dries* splats eyes :burnfucker:
Pages: 1 2 3