CDIH

Full Version: Hypocrasy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The most ironical trip on here which Ive noticed is called Hypocrasy.
This board is about having fun and even getting under peoples skin, but then Ive found out that this board is a real bitch too.
People cant stand others, so they lock them up here.
The MODS sure as Hell abuse their power around this board, and when they even too should get locked up!
HYPOCRASY!
Its easy to be blind huh, and most of all you cant handle certain opinions and minds, that makes you pathetic GONZO.
<marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=red)>LETS HUMP LIKE DOGS IN HEAT</table></marquee>

:keke:
hoo hoo for someone who says I should learn to know her, you haven't got clue one about me.

I locked you up in here cause you asked for it, look back into the one arpi thread left open. If you can't learn to take a joke, get some thicker skin before you tell others to do the same.
Oh seems like you cant read sarcasm. :-o
Pats yer back, its always the tough bits like that
OOH I haven't seen this a million times before.

Someone gets all pissy cause they take things to seriously, then when they get smacked down they act as if they were in on the joke and call it sarcasm.

Brilliant, no, really.
I was playing around with arpi, I mean this board is about that I would have assumed, I even created all the topics for my own enjoyment, my main reason was to PROVOKE and cause CHAOS if possible with these topics.
The first time I got on here, I was being all 'normal' but then I realized its time to play! I'll not eat anybody alive if I did have a few laughs
Want to supersize that backpeddle with a large drink?

Quote:I'll not eat anybody alive if I did have a few laughs

Try making sense once in a while, helps your argument.
Hehe, arent you big headed, like english is the only language to please your little ass.
Some americans are really tight.
Rolleyes
Quote:like english is the only language to please your little ass.

uhh.. ok. sense please.
*shakes head* feel important gonzo, that'll get you far Rolleyes
I'm not doing it to feel important, I just don't understand what you are talking about.
Why not tell me what it is that you have not understood so far?
Would it kill you to be more clear about what it all is...