CDIH

Full Version: joined garage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: jim3.jpg]

[Image: jim8.jpg]

[Image: jim13.jpg]

:bouncer:
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>SSSSSSSTOP!!!!
Stop making threads!</span>

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
NOOOOOOOO! only if they get me out of here. Or else I have no real and good reason to stop
Quote:NOOOOOOOO! only if they get me out of here. Or else I have no real and good reason to stop
Something is not right with this statement here......you think if you annoy them they will let you out? :crackhead:
No, but its my fun, I cant sleep..if they really want me to stop using this place to let out my sleepless emotions, then they know what they can do.
But really I dont care who likes it or not.
Maybe if tmd asked me to stop i would :thumbs-up:
Cause I trust her reasons
very well then...have it your way...but, I was giving you the best advice that I think you are going to get.
Confuseduicide:
:clueless:

Okay, I'll cool down, even though this site is fucked up anyway I wonder what harm am I causing, it cant get any worser than it already is.

:toast:
I find this thread amusing. I give it 5 stars. :thumbs-up:
Isis needs a good fucking. That would shut her up good.
:fucking:
Maybe gonzo does too, you up for the idea of giving him one?
I wish The Doors board would return :-(
I find it funny you call me the uptight one when you are pissy cause I granted your request of being put in the cell, snippy little bitch ain't ya?
Quote:Maybe gonzo does too, you up for the idea of giving him one?

:crackhead:

No thanks. Man ass doesn't appeal to me.
:rofl: okay gonzo! youre right and im wrong, youre getting what you desire the most
<div align="center">[Image: failedpoint.jpg]</div>
I have nothing more to say. Peace!
Isis would miss me if I stopped posting here, I am all the human conatct she has.
:loveya: youre gonna save me one day arent you?
You seem to have seen the light my child, wanna make out now?
Sorry, I would have to turn that offer down, but just admire this piece of art, of the goddess/demon Lilith.
Try to enjoy it.
:banana:
Pages: 1 2 3