CDIH

Full Version: A summary of what happened on CDIH today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Arpi begged to be mod. Gonzo and Jack said no. Then Arpi was delusional and thought that everyone feared him.

We talked about Netflix and Blockbuster in the bowling thread.

We talked about Bowling in the Netflix vs. Blockbuster thread.

Sloatsburg and Isis are still in the cell while the others were pardoned.

Danked admitted to all the rumors I posted about him.

Splatterpunk still has the hots for Arpi.

Jack broke the board and we have to start today over.

Anything else? :wgaf:
I admit nothing!
jack broke it again :disappointed:
dont forget how i won the mod poll and gonzo posted that thread telling jack to make me a mod. remember?
Arpi wrote the word "mod" 4,523 times today.
:rofl:
Give us another.

I have OCD about odd numbers.
mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
Shit.

1... 2... 3... gimme a minute...
Quote:Jack broke the board and we have to start today over

it looks like he fixed it now :banana: :banana:
All of what Weird NJ says is true. Arpi is having delusions of grandiose again.

Maybe some time in a cell will help him clear his thoughts.
Yes. My word goes.

Another rumor is that Danked hires an actor to portray himself in real life. No one knows what he really looks like.
I thought he looked like Bob Ross?
97... 98... 99...
at least the dancing banana was not lost and for that we should all be thankful
Quote:Arpi is having delusions of grandiose again
delusions of grandeur
and how come when you use one of the buttons when replying you go to the top of the page?
142... 144... shit!
Quote:delusions of grandeur

At least you admit that you're having delusions. That's always the first step in getting help.
Quote:at least the dancing banana was not lost and for that we should all be thankful

... I was surprised that the banana didn't turn into Jack too.....
So, basically, I missed yestersay.
Pages: 1 2