CDIH

Full Version: Royal Rumble thoughts and predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
World Championship Match
Triple H vs. Scott Steiner
Winner: Steiner by DQ probably by both Ric Flair and Batista. This feud just started.

WWE Championship Match
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit
Winner: Kurt ANgle wiht help from Team Angle.

Winner Goes Through To Royal Rumble
Brock Lesnar vs. The Big Show
Winner: Brock Lesnar

Dawn Marie vs. Torrie Wilson
Winner: Torrie Wilson in I hope the shortest match in WWE history

Dudleys vs Storm and Regal
Winner: New champs the DUdleys

30 Man Royal Rumble Match
15 Raw & 15 Smackdown Superstars
Winner: I think the last 3 come down to HBK, Jericho and Brock Lesnar. In the obvious choice, Borck Lesnar wins. If Stone Cold came back last night and entered I would have picked him. Jericho and HBK will both look good but Brock Lesnar wins to set up his match with Angle at Wrestlemania.

Edited By Teenweek on 1042815663
i predict it will suck :thumbs-up:
When is the Royal Rumble ever bad. It is one of their bigger PPV's of they year. IT can't be that bad.
It will be a waste of time (like the awards ceremony) and also a waste of money. Don't buy it.
i get it for free that is why I have confidence in it. God bless black boxes
you are a racist
Quote:God bless black boxes

I second this blessing - money well spent!

Quote:IT can't be that bad.

yes it can - I submit last night's Raw X as people's exhibit A of just how bad they can make a show, as well as almost any RAW show over the past year or so.
it's the royal rumble though. This isn't one of their other 8 filler PPV's. This is one of their top 4 and their biggest setup to Wrestlemania which they want as their biggest ever this year.

I have confidence that they can pull something out of their ass and make this an enjoyable PPV. Plus with the Bischoff 30 day things, things are bound to pick up. Rhyno is coming back. Rock is coming back. Austin will more than likely be back soon. Goldberg is coming in. I have faith. :banana:
The royal rumble is usually very good.

The rumble outcome can suck but the actual rumble is fun to watch. You know it'll never be a mid-carder who wins the rumble but still.
Here is everyone in the Rumble:

The following names have been confirmed for the Royal Rumble match as of last night's SmackDown!:

RAW Superstars
Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, Tommy Dreamer, Rosey, Jamal, Batista, Christian, Kane, Chris Nowinski, Maven, Booker T, Goldust, Test, RVD

SmackDown! Superstars
Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Rikishi, Tajiri, Matt Hardy, Edge, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, John Cena, Bill DeMott, Albert, B2, Eddie Guerrero, (Winner Of Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show), Unknown*
* There is exactly one spot unknown for the SmackDown! side. This could be Undertaker since he is set to return this Sunday, but that has not been confirmed.
Here's what I think will happen. Undertaker will interfere in the Show/Lesnar match, Lesnar wins, then later taker enters the rumble, Big Slow comes waddling down and gets him eliminated.
TW, if Flair and Batista interfere, wouldn't Steiner win the match by DQ?

Oh, my winners:

HHH
Angle
Brock
Torrie

and Brock in the Rumble match...

hoping for a good night of wrestling...and for torrie or dawn marie to get naked...
Quote:TW, if Flair and Batista interfere, wouldn't Steiner win the match by DQ?

Oops my bad. I also added the dudleys vs storm and regal.
Quote:World Championship Match
Triple H vs. Scott Steiner
Winner: Steiner by DQ

WWE Championship Match
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit
Winner: Kurt ANgle

Winner Goes Through To Royal Rumble
Brock Lesnar vs. The Big Show
Winner: Brock Lesnar

Dawn Marie vs. Torrie Wilson
Winner: Torrie Wilson

Dudleys vs Storm and Regal
Winner: New champs the DUdleys

30 Man Royal Rumble Match
15 Raw & 15 Smackdown Superstars
Winner: In the obvious choice, Brock Lesnar wins.

Nice I got them all right. That Steiner vs HHH match was godawful. I read that that feud won't even make it to No Way Out, it will more than likely be settled on Raw.

Anyone else think it will be Stone Cold facing HHH at Wrestlemania.

I loved the Rumble especially the beginning with Jericho, Edge, Mysterio and Christian. Jericho and HBK is going to be a great feud and you will more than likely see an RVD vs kane feud with kane throwing RVD out.

The Benoit vs Angle match was amazing. 1st match of the year candidate. I think Benoit needs to be traded to Raw and have another feud with either HHH if Austin does not sign or restart his feud from WCW with Bokker T who does not have much going on.

The torrie wilson vs dawn marie angle is just so godawful. Just fucking end it.

I give the PPV a 7. Would have been higher except for those 2 matches.