CDIH

Full Version: I'm convinced...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...that Maynard is obsessed with me. I don't think there's a thread he posted in today where he didn't mention my name. Should I be concerned?
You should guard yourself.....
i'm convinced that the doors hippies are your personal minions of evil.

and yes, i'd be concerned.
doors hippies. that's really funny. they where not into the peace and love thing. more dark blusey stuff..

you dig? :fuggin:
the comment stands. I demand that Danked does something to corral his evillings.
oh alright.. *kicks the dirt*

:poke:
Confusedneak:
[Image: 11poke.gif]
On Saturday night, I'm gonna say hi to Danked, then I'm gonna DRY HUMP him. :thumbs-up:
at the bowling alley?
danked had nothing to do with the hippies...what the Hell are you talking about cls?
YES, at the bowling alley. I'm gonna bend him over the ball return and DRY HUMP him. :fucking:
This obsession is unhealthy.
he's our hippie. he must know something about the new ones. thats my line of reasoning hybrid.
I think the hippie conspiarcy theory is parinoia at its best. Right Danked?
Would you please hug me criticslovesnach! You'll feel alot better. <!--me&floydian slip--><span id='ME'><center>floydian slip puts hand on criticslovesnatch's shoulder</center></span><!--e-me-->
<!--me&Danked--><span id='ME'><center>Danked says shut the fuck up.</center></span><!--e-me-->
:lookatme: Hi Danked! :lookatme:
Hi.
im convinced im a loser.

hi danked. :lookatme:
Hi. You ain't so bad.

And I only tease you because I have a crush.

Edited By Danked on 1042686920
Pages: 1 2 3