CDIH

Full Version: Gotta love midgets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, so last night was without a doubt some of the funniest shit I have seen in awhile. :roflmao:

#1 We went to eat at this little place on St. Marks Place, Dojo's I think it was called (I dont remember much after the amount I drank last night). And we walk in, and what is sitting there? A table full of midgets. Yup, thats right. And it's not like it was 2 or 3. There was something like 7 or 8 of them. It was a fucking convention. I think my favorite part about midgets are their giant heads. Although, the way they walk bo-legged is pretty fucking funny as well. Luckily I didnt have to sit and stare at them through the whole meal, I had my back to them. I think if I was facing them, I would have laughed out loud the whole time.

#2 OK, so we drive uptown on our way to the bar, and we look in front of us and what is crossing the street? No, not more midgets, although that would be fucking hysterical. No, it was a limousine. Not just your average every day limousine either, it was a midget limousine. WEll, sort of. It was a white, stretch VW bug limousine. Yeah, one of the new ones. It was one of the funniest looking cars I've ever seen in my life.
We'll get our revenge on you for laughing at us, Maynard. You just wait.
Ants in My Pants Wrote:We'll get our revenge on you for laughing at us, Maynard. You just wait.
Well, your head IS way too big for your body, but I wouldn't say you're a midget.
midgets........... :roflmao:
when did rotten vinny learn to hack accounts?
It truly is a sad state of affairs when a topic on midgets languishes with less responses than old men blowing each other.
maynard, i agree.

midgets are fucking funny as hell!!!!! i was at a local gin mill, drunk off of my ass and me and my buddies were talking about a midget that we had seen earlier. i had to take a leak and noticed the same fidget as i was stumbling towards the bathroom. she was sitting at the bar on a stool enjoying a libation. i couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!:drool: so i walked up to her and said "yo baby, wuzzup?!?!?!"
LZMF1 Wrote:maynard, i agree.

midgets are fucking funny as hell!!!!! i was at a local gin mill, drunk off of my ass and me and my buddies were talking about a midget that we had seen earlier. i had to take a leak and noticed the same fidget as i was stumbling towards the bathroom. she was sitting at the bar on a stool enjoying a libation. i couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!:drool: so i walked up to her and said "yo baby, wuzzup?!?!?!"
Did she bite you on the knees?
nah, she recognized me as the prick who was laughing at her earlier and gave me the heisman trophy!!!!

she may have kicked me on the ankles, i don't really remember.
wouldn't you love to keep one as a pet??
[Image: maryann.jpg]
brb, i gotta go rub one out!!!!!
only thing funnier than a table full of midgets is a 6'3" drunken tool who decides to vomit on the side of your car.
FNMoron Wrote:only thing funnier than a table full of midgets is a 6'3" drunken tool who decides to vomit on the side of your car.
BAH! :drool:
Maynard Wrote:
FNMoron Wrote:only thing funnier than a table full of midgets is a 6'3" drunken tool who decides to vomit on the side of your car.
BAH! :drool:
no.... it was more like...

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
FNMoron Wrote:BBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
somebody call me?
ha ha, maynerd cant hold his liquor. thimble belly, light weight.
its funny cause its not me.
midgets scare me :disappointed:
Quote:midgets scare me

Yeah, and so do testicles
WhipThisFez Wrote:
Quote:midgets scare me

Yeah, and so do testicles
you two should be a perfect match then
Pages: 1 2