CDIH

Full Version: Learn to speak english!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to do this thread awhile ago, but I blew it off. Trying not to get upset. But now I can't fucking take it.

Next to my office, there's a bagel shop. I go there for coffee and some yeasty bagel goodness. Everyone that works there is latino. Not sure where they're from, but they all seem to speak ok English.
A few weeks ago (maybe 3 or 4) they got a new girl working there. She seems to speak English ok. Well I was wrong.

This has happened 3 times now. I order a small coffee with milk. Shouldn't be too hard right? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Here's her M.O.
She fills a small cup full of coffee, puts the lid on and hands it to me. I hand it back asking for milk in it. She sometimes then puts 3 scoops of sugar in, pours it half full of milk, then coffee. I tell her NO SUGAR. now she's on the third cup, and by then someone else comes over to make it for me. Today, she did the first black cup, then she did the second cup, with half milk, half coffee, no sugar. I then asked her to pour some of it out, and add more coffee (what a fucking mistake). I SWEAR to you, that I've seen a less confused look on a deer caught in the headlights.

Is it really that hard to come to a foreign country and be expected to learn the native language if you're going to be working in a customer service oriented business? I THINK NOT!

So a big fat fucking FU goes out to this dumb twat who can't make a simple cup of coffee.
EAT SHIT AND DIE!
is she hot?
i'll bet she's got an ass the size of texas.
Not only is her ass huge, she's got one of those wide, fat latino faces.
snuff the bitch!
just warn her that if she doesn't make your coffee to your exact specifications you'll call the INS on her and her co-workers.
all of the "mira miras" fear "la migra"
la migra is the white devil to them.
cafe, sin azucar, con leche por favor.

i think that's how you order a coffee, no sugar, with milk.

nah fuck that....they may be the largest minority in the country but they should still learn to speak the language.
Make your own fucking coffee you lazy fucking racist.
But I like the taste of their coffee. :-(
i agree with buttmunch you lazy prick!!
Buy a fucking snapple it's alot easier.
I secretly dream about making a bukkake movie with Maynard and Arpikarhu. Guess it's not so secret anymore.
c
r
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e