CDIH

Full Version: hey moron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
give me your records.
dental?
Rolleyes
good morning maynard, how are you today
Maynard, stop rolling your eyes, I think he's about to cave. :thumbs-up:
I can give you his address, and when he's out you can get all the schwag you want. :thumbs-up:

doin just fine ladi. and yourself?
good, I'm thinking I should get something to eat

I can't focus today, I just totally don't want to work

the drive in was lovely though, clear
that would require goin to jersey Undecided records...jersey...records...jers...nah that's ok Maynard.
Yes...thank you Mr King for getting a day named after you. It made todays drive lovely.

I'm eatin some food stuffs now. Got me a bagel and some coffee.

I couldnt wake up for shit today.
Quote:I can give you his address, and when he's out you can get all the schwag you want.

He's got somethin better than schwag right now.
I tried to tell myself that I really wasn't going back to sleep when I hit snooze & rolled over

me: "you'll remember to wake up"
I: "yeah yeah sure"
me: "ok good enough for me"
i do that a lot when i have to get up. and then when i don't have to get up and finally have a day i can spend unconscious... well, i'm here :crackhead:
Quote:that would require goin to jersey Undecided records...jersey...records...jers...nah that's ok Maynard.
Damn... that's to bad sleepy... i was gonna give them all to you for a conjugal visit Rolleyes
Quote:Got me a bagel and some coffee
so are you at home or at work....if you're at work was it the J.Lo-assed girl that made your coffee?
LZ... don't you have poopie diapers to change? :moonie:
Don't worry Moron, I was gonna give him Magus' address anyhow. :-p

No, it wasnt the J-Lo chick.
nah man. the kid is pretty much almost potty trained already.
i didn't mean the kid, stoopit... i meant you :lol:
hey, i'm working on it OK!
so LZ... do you use the name "Oops, I Crapped My Pants" brand??? ...or just the generic ones??? :rofl:
Pages: 1 2