CDIH

Full Version: Which Russian Composer are you? - Dead of course...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This gave me a chuckle. Most won't give two fucks about it, but I know Gonzo will appreciate the amusement in the questions.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.angelfire.com/va/randomlyweird/russcomp.html">http://www.angelfire.com/va/randomlyweird/russcomp.html</a><!-- m -->

who am I?

You are Dmitri Shostakovich!
Congratulations! You are a shy, nervous, unassuming, fidgety, and stuttery little person who began composing the same year you started music lessons of any sort. You wrote the first of your fifteen symphonies at age 18, and your second opera, "Lady Macbeth of the Mtsensk District," when you were only 26. Unfortunately, Stalin hated the opera, and put you on the Enemy Of The People List for life. You nevertheless kept composing the works you wanted to write in private; some of your vocal cycles and 15 string quartets mock the Soviet System in notes. And you somehow were NOT killed in the process! And Harry PotterĀ© stole your glasses and broke them!
You are Igor Stravinsky.
Known as a true son of the new 20th Century, your music started out melodic and folky but slowly got more dissonant and bizzare as you aged. You are a traveler and a neat freak, and very much hated those rotten eggs thrown at you after the premiere of "The Rite of Spring."
So we should have thrown eggs at you after all those gutterballs? :lol:
:fuckoff:

mean old man.
If I were a Dead Russian Composer, I would be: Sergei Prokofyev

I was born in the late 19th century and was a child prodigy, composing at a very young age. I kept this talent up, earning myself quite a name and fully exploiting the bragging rights. I was disliked by Stalin, however, and I died the same day he did. My most famous work is "Peter and the Wolf."

Edited By LyricalGomez on 1043095106
Their spelling of the composers names is horrible.
man, stalin just didn't like classical music, did he?
Quote:Chaikovsky
:rofl:
Yeah, the spelling is horrible.

I'm not old. :-(
how's that bowler's arthritis treating you?
That's just not funny. :disappointed:
<table><tr><td>[Image: rakhy.jpg]</td><td>

If I were a Dead Russian Composer, I would be Sergei Rakhmaninov.

</p>

I lived in the early Twentieth Century and was well known for my compositional, conducting, and piano skills, yet I am melancholy despite this talent. My famous works include my nearly-impossible piano concerti.

</p>

Who would you be? Dead Russian Composer Personality Test

</p></td></tr></table>
I'm sofa king we todd did.

<table><tr><td>[Image: rakhy.jpg]</td><td>

If I were a Dead Russian Composer, I would be Sergei Rakhmaninov.

</p>

I lived in the early Twentieth Century and was well known for my compositional, conducting, and piano skills, yet I am melancholy despite this talent. My famous works include my nearly-impossible piano concerti.

</p>

</p></td></tr></table>
<table><tr><td>[Image: strav.jpg]</td><td>

If I were a Dead Russian Composer, I would be Igor Stravinsky.

</p>

Known as a true son of the new 20th Century, my music started out melodic and folky but slowly got more dissonant and bizzare as I aged. I am a traveler and a neat freak, and very much hated those rotten eggs thrown at me after the premiere of "The Rite of Spring."

</p>

</p></td></tr></table>
Quote:I'm sofa king we todd did.
holy shit

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm gonna retake the test and make up answers. It frightens me that we synched.
<table><tr><td>[Image: chaik.jpg]</td><td>

If I were a Dead Russian Composer, I would be Pyotr Chaikovsky.

</p>

I AM the Real Chaikovsky! Considered by most Westerners to be the greatest Russian composer of all, most late 19th Century Russians think I'm actually too Westernized in my musical tendencies. Despite this criticism, as well as the flak I had to take for my preference of Y-chromosomes, my ballets "The Nutcracker" and "Swan Lake" are upheld as among the greatest and most popular pieces of all time.

</p>

</p></td></tr></table>

Quote:It frightens me that we synched.
because you picked Vodka each time, yes?
Quote:because you picked Vodka each time, yes?
the scary part is.....i answered the questions honestly.
what is this world coming too
<table><tr><td>[Image: strav.jpg]</td><td>

If I were a Dead Russian Composer, I would be Igor Stravinsky.

</p>

Known as a true son of the new 20th Century, my music started out melodic and folky but slowly got more dissonant and bizzare as I aged. I am a traveler and a neat freak, and very much hated those rotten eggs thrown at me after the premiere of "The Rite of Spring."

</p>

</p></td></tr></table>
Pages: 1 2