CDIH

Full Version: Better "NEW" Horsemen - Team Angle or Team HHH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So both Raw and Smackdown have their evil stable now, but which one is better? I think that Team Angle beats Team HHH hands down. 2 of their members, Haas and Benjamin are just rookies, another, Big show, is just a stiff but together with "Wrestling God" Kurt Angle, they just click. They are the epitome of great heels. They've got tremendous heat, they are right out of the Horsemen mold, (rulebreaking, double teaming, beat downs) and all the while doing it while being the biggest assholes on the block. Team HHH just doesn't do it for me. Batista is a bunch of muscles and no perceivable talent other than strict power, Flair is an old man, Orton has shown me absolutely nothing in his time in the ring, I mean, how good can anybody who uses small package as a finishing move be? and HHH, he left his best stuff in the ring that fateful night of the tag match against Jericho and Benoit. When he tore that knee, he tore his wrestling career. He hasn't been the same since, he knows it, I know it, everybody knows it. So I'm going with Team Angle and I can't wait till Haas and Benjamin get some more seasoning in them and go after the Guerrero's and their tag-team titles. Those matches are going to be good
Great, yet another gimmick for WWe to completely fuck up. Leave the Damn Horsemen legacy alone, ya f'n dickweeds!

I most definitely prefer the Team Angle concept, but minus the Big Show. I've been a fan of Haas since his JAPW days, Benjamin's starting to grow on me (especially after his match with Benoit a couple weeks ago), and of course, Kurt Angle is God. :bow:
... WCW fucked up the Horsemen so many times that no matter what the WWE does, it won't matter....
the promos for that aussie guy are fuckin bad ass :thumbs-up:
If Albert AKA A train is still on Team Angle than I have to give a slight edge to the 4 HHH's. If not, than the edge goes to team angle. A train is that bad that whatever team is on, he makes them more suckier.
They have BIG plans for Mr. Nathan Jones.

Horsemen look fine to me. They actually waited on this whole angle till Orton was healthy. That's something these days.
According to "internet sources" Nathan Jones is Mr. Mcmahon's pet project. He's taking full control of him and his angles. So we can look forward to great things from him. He was the only reason to watch TNA when it first came out, which isnt saying much, but it's something. But as I read on an internet wrestling site last week, I hope Jones can wrestle, because if he can, at least it will be months before he's asked to job to HHH instead of weeks.