CDIH

Full Version: Danked....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Danked
C/O: Cold Day In Hell
Attn: Executive Offices
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cdih.net/cgi-bin....etrayal">http://www.cdih.net/cgi-bin....etrayal</a><!-- m -->

I think the time has come for us to dissolve this partnership.

Lately I've come to realize that you just don't care anymore and that I'm no longer one of your top priorities. And it has come to my attention that you were really the driving force behind my being locked away in the Anger Management forum.

Consider this letter a final agreement between us and if you have any further questions, you can contact my lawyers office at:

Harold Rabinowitz, Esq.
Rosenberg, Musso & Rabinowitz
8125 South Mountain Way
Garden City, NY 11530
P.S. - You can submit a request for the reimbursment of your Phish records and any previous marijuana cigarettes that I have consumed of yours.
Maynard
Attn: Anger Management

Re: Your Recent Imprisonment

As Gonzo's second in command, it came down to me making a decision for the good of the board. If you two want to spread your madness, we shall contain your madness. I was not the driving force behind this decision as it was CRX's idea. She planted the seed, Gonzo and I helped it grow. Perhaps your time in this unusual confinement will help you reflect on what your covert schemings with Arpi reflect on you as a person. Use this oppurtunity to examine your actions and try to be a model poster.

Yours truly,
Danked
CDIH Second-in-command (Just don't tell Jack)
Danked

Re: Re: Your Recent Imprisonment

I have taken what you've said into consideration and I strongly urge you to reconsider your views. This will be your final warning. After this letter I can't be responsible for my actions.

I await your decision.

Maynard G. Krebs
Maynard

Eat shit and die.

Yours truly,
Danked
CDIH Second-in-command
Danked

You have been warned.

Prepare for the apocalypse.

Maynard G. Krebs
Maynard

No... seriously... choke on your excrement and expire for I bite my thumb at you, sir.

Yours truly,
Danked
CDIH Second-in-command
Danked

You bite your thumb at me sir?

Getting angered,
Maynard G. Krebs
Danked

Dear Sir,
I must inform you due to a recent restraining order received by my client , Arpikarhu, against a Mr.Maynard, you are in clear violation of New York Statute #642.
The order requires Mr.Krebs to maintain a distance of no less than two (2) forums from my client, Mr.Arpikarhu. Your placing of aforementioned persons in this thread is a affrontery to the wording of the order and must be remedied post haste.

thank you,

Harold Spivakirino
Spivakirino and sons law offices
Bergen Mall
Quote:Yours truly,
Danked
CDIH Second-in-command

pft..... You can't even throw people in the cell... Second in command my ass.
Attention all CDIH loyals,

I have uncovered a foul plot by Maynard and WeirdNJ against me. The nature of this plot I am as of yet unaware, but should any heinous act bring me down, you know who to blame.

Yours truly,
Danked
that is a blatant lie in order to rally members to your flag. dont believe it people!! its all propoganda generated by the Danked Junta and his bully boys!!!
It's beginning......

I've warned you all.
What did I do? :clueless:

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->MUHAHAHAHAHAHA<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
Danked is making a mad grab for power at the expense of you all!
Quote:Danked

Dear Sir,
I must inform you due to a recent restraining order received by my client , Arpikarhu, against a Mr.Maynard, you are in clear violation of New York Statute #642.
The order requires Mr.Krebs to maintain a distance of no less than two (2) forums from my client, Mr.Arpikarhu. Your placing of aforementioned persons in this thread is a affrontery to the wording of the order and must be remedied post haste.

thank you,

Harold Spivakirino
Spivakirino and sons law offices
Bergen Mall
Arpikarhu

Dear Sir,

As part of the legal department here at Cold Day In Hell, I am writing to inform you that while your court order may hold up in the physical, real world, it has no validity here. We are a cyber space community, not a real world community. Laws are proposed by the moderators/administrators and are voted on by the members. Your restraining order has not been approved by the voting community of Cold Day In Hell.

Thank you for your time.
Jack
Administrator
Cold Day In Hell
Quote:Jack
Administrator
Cold Day In Hell
Enjoy it while it lasts....... :-(
fool! you are blind to Dankeds attempts to unseat you!
This is the exact same way that Hitler gained his power....
If I was mod, Jack's posts would mysteriously disappear
Pages: 1 2 3 4