CDIH

Full Version: hey Maynard...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
where you been??

Arpi's not real happy about it, but i moved in... :banana:
I just quit my job.

Glad to see someone in here that doesn't flip flop his mind every two seconds. At least with you you're up front with people.
true... you know i always thought you were a dick :lol:

...wait a second... did you really quit your job??? :-o
...well... maynard.... did you quit or what??? :clueless:
Quote:Glad to see someone in here that doesn't flip flop his mind every two seconds. At least with you you're up front with people.
Rolleyes

on another note, congrats on quitting the job, i think.
I wish I could quit my job - I'm jealous.
:lookatme: hi Goat...
:lookatme: hi Arpi...
I'm kindof interested too, did you really quit your job?
'sup Moron :fuggin:

did you quit your job too?
Yes I really quit my job.

Was just filing for Unemployment.
Why'd you quit?
That place has been killing me. Making my personal life miserable. And for the last year, I haven't done jack shit there. I've been looking for work for the past few weeks. It's not as easy as it looks.

My boss and I had a long sit down today and decided that it wasn't best for me to work there any more. Well...I told him how much I hated it and he said ok.

But he's gonna give me a kick ass reference and not contest the Unemployment even though I quit.
Sweet
Quitter
Yeah well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
oh great... another guy leaching off the system :lol:

..oh, and no Goatweed... i didn't quit my job... i just haven't gone there in a while :lol:
Quote:..oh, and no Goatweed... i didn't quit my job... i just haven't gone there in a while

I hear ya - I hope the recovery is goin' well :thumbs-up:
is it as freeing as I think it would be? :bow:
good luck finding another job before unemployment runs out, its rough as Hell out there right now.
Yes....it was an amazing feeling Ladi.

And yeah Keyser tell me about it. I've been looking for a job for a few weeks now. But at least now I can concentrate all my efforts on it.

I'm nervous, but I feel good about this.
Pages: 1 2