CDIH

Full Version: OPETH FUCKING ROCKED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That was one of the best concerts I've ever been too even if the club kindof sucked they came in and tore it up. It ended a bit quickly though, but other than that the show was amazing [Image: rock.gif]
I was listening to them a few days ago. I find them strangely relaxing.
Opeth are metal gods.
I was there too, what pissed me off was that crappy ass sound system with all that static throughout the entire concert. It wasn't as noticeable during the heavy parts but during the mellow parts it got really annoying sometimes.

Otherwise, it was such an amazing concert. I am definitely going to see them for the next two tours they have planned for this year supposedly.
I fuckin wish I could have gone to this show. :-(
I really hate the Jaxx nightclub, why could'nt they have gone somewhere decent, like the 9:30 club
I also really wanted to hear stuff off of Orchid but they didn't do that. Though the set list they played was superb. The highlights were Advent and A Fair Judgement. Those two songs were like musical orgasms.
I think they're sick of playing Orchid stuff, people keep asking for it because it really is such an amazing album
I heard that they just don't remember a lot of the older stuff perfectly and they couldn't get a rehearsal place in time in order to practice to play some more obscure songs they wanted to play.