CDIH

Full Version: Guess whose birthday it is!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Happy birthday, Bill Bixby, even though you're dead. How we loved when you turned green and started smashing stuff.
Happy Birthday Duff Daddy.
:lookatme:
What, Ladi?
Ah yes, how could I forget?

Happy Birthday, Linda Blair. That first time your head spun, how we all fell in love with you.
Which Scooby Gang character is he?
Who? Bill Bixby? I guess he could be Fred if he wanted to.... if he wasn't dead.
where do we get a Velma & a ..... the other one?
Quote:Happy Birthday, Linda Blair. That first time your head spun, how we all fell in love with you.
awwww.....Thanks, Danked. You made my day. :loveya:
Don't mention it.
Happy Birthday Weird NJ (24) & Grumpy (100)!!!! :bouncer: :bouncer:
Oh yeah... whatever.
Meatflaps
<marquee behavior=scroll direction="left"><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>:bouncer: Happy Birthday Weird NJ</span>:bouncer:</marquee>

<marquee behavior=scroll direction="right"><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>:bouncer: Happy Birthday Grumpy</span>:bouncer:</marquee>
<marquee> :banana: <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Happy Birthday DJ Jazzy Jeff!</span> :banana: </marquee>
how do you get the bouncies to stay on the line with the words? is it just cause I used the glow feature? that seems to screw stuff up
Maybe.
you're so helpful ::pinch cheeks::
:angry: Stop it. Not in front of the guys!
In honor of Bil Bixby's birthday ;-) I'm having a Moon Pie

it's sort of odd, I think it's old
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5