CDIH

Full Version: Do you want to see this video? - Video from inside the wtc to air?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure you're going to have some people respond saying they don't want to see this video but I may be wrong. I want to see this video for 2 reasons, first i'm curious by nature, so my basic human insticts compell me to want to see it. Second, its a piece of history and what these brave firefighters did must not be forgotten. Footage of their heroism can only help to keep their memories alive. We must never, ever, forget what we felt that day.
i'd pay to see it. just like keyser soze, i'm curious as hell.
I for one will never forget 9/11 but I can go the rest of my life with out seeing any more footage from that day. In fact, it just sickens me at this point to see news broadcasts that try and spice up a piece by throwing the footage in. No more video for me, but, thanks anyway.
Quote:"Mayday! Mayday!" Pfeifer speaks into his radio: "Battalion 1, Division 1, where are you?"
Wow.

I'm teary-eyed.

I'd probably watch it. But, it would make me terribly uncomfortable.

At least it is real and not some docu-drama crap.
I'd definitely be curious but this is certainly going to be heartwrenching and emotional for A LOT of people.
you will all watch it, dont deny it. and why not? cant stop curiousity. and you are all a curious bunch of monkeys.
The article alone has given me the shivers...I for one will not be watching it....knowing that I could possibly see someone I knew on the tape is reason enough to keep me away from the television that day.
I am really curious to see this and the endorsement of people in FDNY makes me believe this is a tribute and not an exploitation of a tradgedy. And i would think the really bad stuff, like footage of the jumpers hitting the ground, would have been edited out to protect the families and just as a matter of ethics and respect.

I haven't shed a tear since I was a little kid, but I think watching this video in its entirety might do it. That's one day I will NEVER forget.
PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:The article alone has given me the shivers...I for one will not be watching it....knowing that I could possibly see someone I knew on the tape is reason enough to keep me away from the television that day.
No one give strawberry the tape, she'll know everyone who is on it.

I personally would watch yes because i am curious I wanna see it. Not too many people can honestly say they wouldn't watch it if it was on TV in front of them, they may feel wrong in saying they wanna see it but they will watch.
If they are going to show it they should make it available to every station not make it some exclusive. It would be sickening of them to do this in a ratings grab.
AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:If they are going to show it they should make it available to every station not make it some exclusive. It would be sickening of them to do this in a ratings grab.
AM, it's sickening but is it so surprising? I mean business is business.
Yes business is not immoral it is amoral.
i'd also want to see it out of curiosity.