CDIH

Full Version: Hulk Trailer online! - Catch it while you can
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The official trailer for the Hulk was online briefly this morning on the official site for anybody who was willing to search for it deeply but was quickly taken down, BUT as is always the case there was a mirror set up... here it is hulk trailer enjoy
it looks like the hulk is completly computer generated and it didnt look that great. i think i am going to be very disappointed. at least i can look at Connely for an hour and a half. she is dreamy!
The hulk is totally CGI but at least he doesnt look 20 feet tall which was the original rumor as to his alleged height.
i tlooked a little cheesy
I could've sworn that was Mia Kirschner.
that might be a cool movie
it could be good but doesn't look all that interesting from the trailer.
it looks a little cartoony but I think it will be ok...bring back Ferrigno!!!!
I'm a little worried after seeing the trailer....is it me or does the hulk have that "Shrek" look to him? :-o
It just doesn't look all that good, spider-man just grabbed you and made you wanna see it. I am not feeling it with this one, then again I felt the same lull when I saw the x-men trailer and that turned out to be an awesome movie.
i liked when the hulk threw the tank
The next good movie based on comic books will be X-Men 2
snooooooooooooooooooooze
ha! you lose!