CDIH

Full Version: SBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
who are you? you are creepy.
i dont like the SBB. GGRRR!!!
hey Arpi, i still havent gotten that thing you sent Undecided
The hippies are invading. Quick, change the radio station.
Quote:hey Arpi, i still havent gotten that thing you sent
if i was goin to send you something it would be a box of new material. your 2 jokes are getting tired. :-p
This thread sucks.
Quote:your 2 jokes are getting tired.
GRRRR get it get it GRRRR :rofl: :rofl:
I had pickled herring yesterday - and it was awesome.
nothing gets past you Rolleyes
ZIINNNNNNGGGGGG
During my days in prison, I did what I could to survive. One of those things that I did was I joined the Aryan gang for protection. However, in order to be accepted into their group, I was forced to shed my old identity, be reborn, and accept the ideals of our savior. The name I that was chosen for me is Stevie Billy Bob, or simply SBB.
SomeBody's Bitch?
Quote:nothing gets past you Rolleyes
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRR GRRARRRR
Quote:During my days in prison, I did what I could to survive. One of those things that I did was I joined the Aryan gang for protection. However, in order to be accepted into their group, I was forced to shed my old identity, be reborn, and accept the ideals of our savior. The name I that was chosen for me is Stevie Billy Bob, or simply SBB.
shut the fuck up
do as he says, SBB - he will fuck you up.
Sleeper doesn't scare me. He's barely of age.

And I'm not anyones bitch. Ken was my bitch and you don't see his skinny ass around here anymore.
shut up, bitch
ok I've figured out who you are and....you're even creepier than i originally thought.
who? who? :clueless:
think of the creepiest person on the board. times that by a million. it's the guy who's creepier than that.
Pages: 1 2 3