CDIH

Full Version: Probowl - What happened?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just saw this today. Someone explain to me: how did Manning and Bledsoe get in over Pennington and Brady?
thats just sad.
the same way faulk made it. reputation
... who watches the Pro Bowl anyway?
I forgot it existed
Bledsoe was a good choice. He turned the Buffalo offense around and made it a threat.. too bad the defense was ranked one of last in the league.

Pennington should have made it. Is there a rule maybe for the amount of games you have to play? Or maybe all the Jet fans were too drunk to vote.
pennington should not be in the pro-bowl. it would be like putting kevin maas on the all star team after his first half year.
Football ends for me the last Sunday in January and begins in September. I think this is much more important than the stupid Pro Bowl. Even players don't care excpet for maybe the free trip to Hawaii. The Pro Bowl cheerleader contest.

Favorie cheerleader

My pick is the hottie from Houston.

Edited By Teenweek on 1043858303
I second that, Teenweek

Yet again, the Giants get robbed again. no cheerleader from the Giants.
The bitch from New England is winning. Vote for the girl from the Texans.
Quote:no cheerleader from the Giants.
the giants have no cheerleaders, nor do the jets, bears, steelers, or a few other teams
Quote:the giants have no cheerleaders

Keep kicking the Giants while their down. Thanks. :-(
I don't understand why the giants and jets don't. The hitmen did and that was in february.
what reasons are there for cheerleaders? all the games for both teams are already sold out. the giants have the longest season pass waiting list in football
you have a point. Damn.
Most worthless all-star game in sports
yep. no players want to play. the season is over. you can't blitz. The game means nothing. you cannot put it mid year because of the 16 game season and every game counts so if someone gets injured it could cost a team making the playoffs.
Quote:The game means nothing
so $30,000 is nothing to you?
to guys who make millions of dollars, no 30 grand is nothing.
The defensive challange is more exciting.
Pages: 1 2