CDIH

Full Version: Guess traumatic events in maynard's childhood! - The game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's right! With such threads involving divorce and others expressing general dislike for this fucknut, it's time to play

<Font size=4>GUESS MAYNARD'S CHILDHOOD TRAUMAS</font>
<font size=2>©Fez</font>

It doesn't take much to play. Merely guess various events that probably happened in this "Spokesman for should-of-been-aborted fetuses" childhood.

Does it matter if it hurts his feelings? FUCK NO! This guy was born into rejection. hell, IkeaBoy laughs at him!
i dont know maymay's but i do know that froy got molested by his dad when he was a child
I can picture it vividly daddy used to take his little may-may upstairs to make ice-cream, that's what he called oral sex. Afterwards, he would take a bunch of kids (2 girls and 4 boys) to the basement, and make them touch each other and rub up and down on each other etc...then daddy would role play: He would walked in on maynard...grab him by the hair, and then told him what a dirty, unwanted, ugly little whore he was. Then the real fun bgan, daddy would yell to get on the bed and play dead. Daddy may-may then took off gaynerds clothes and felt him up and down, rubbing him. Then daddy would invite his brother and both his dad and uncle would rape him. They'd lay on top of him, and rub up and down on him. His uncle... who was grossly overweight, tried doing it too. Little may-may had to fight just to breathe, and he'd started to panic, and cry. Then after may-may would get covered in rape juices daddy called him a whore, and would throw his clothes at him.

His brothers resented him...they liked to torture him. They would pull his hair, kick and punch him, slap him, and cover him in blankets while keeping me from breathing. They said he was ugly, and that I had no daddy because "no daddy would want an ugly child like you".

To be continued....

Edited By GonzoStyle on Feb. 19 2002 at 6:57
Quote:i dont know maymay's but i do know that froy got molested by his dad when he was a child

jealous?

Edit: Gonzo, this is the "Guess maynard's childhood" thread, "So, how was your weekend?" is down the hall to the left. At least you had the decency to change the names to protect the innocent.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 19 2002 at 7:00
I'll go with "The Rapist" for $300 Alex.
Quote:His brothers resented him...they liked to torture him. They would pull his hair, kick and punch him, slap him, and cover him in blankets while keeping me from breathing. They said he was ugly, and that I had no daddy because "no daddy would want an ugly child like you".
Verrrrrrrrrry iiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnterrrestink...
::rubs chin...takes long pull off pipe::
And tell me...
How did this make you feel?
A bad sexual encounter with a badger....he mistook it for a fun loving panda
maynerd has isolation issues after spending most of his adolesence being stuffed into a locker
NaughtyAngel Wrote:i dont know maymay's but i do know that froy got molested by his dad when he was a child
I know it's frowned upon to steal material from this board and bring it over to "the other pboard", but would it be OK for me to start this as as topic?
Galt Wrote:
NaughtyAngel Wrote:i dont know maymay's but i do know that froy got molested by his dad when he was a child
I know it's frowned upon to steal material from this board and bring it over to "the other pboard", but would it be OK for me to start this as as topic?
I would credit this board if you did that, or do we want to remain incognito?
Don't forget maynard's daily trauma of having all the kids he went to school with announcing what they had in there brown bags for lunch, while he was left with eating catfood yet again
I say swirlies and picked last in dodgeball.
Faceman Wrote:Don't forget maynard's daily trauma of having all the kids he went to school with announcing what they had in there brown bags for lunch, while he was left with eating catfood yet again
While none of these are true, this one is by far the funniest one. :fuggin:
Who can forget maymay's days as a "carney" kid, shoveling the elephant shit, oh so happily....until that one day he didn't move out of the way in time.....after that, they pointed at him and called him dunga-din...so sad
I don't know all the details, but I think it had something to do with being forced to watch his dad perform a penis puppet version of Gilligan's Island.
Galt Wrote:
ive been thinking this for a long time now so if you do start is u best give me my props bitch!!!!!!