CDIH

Full Version: Pink Floyd - Pulse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought the Pink Floyd Pulse album today. Its a live album from one or more of their concerts. It was an impulse buy as I got it for 7.99. Was curious as to whether or not anybody has any reviews of it. I won't be able to listen to it til tomorrow.
the red light flashing on it is cool.
It's an awesome record if you like Floyd.

I was at the show where they taped Dark Side Of The Moon. I think it's the second disc. Unbelievable.
Thats an old live disk, was the light still flashing on it?
No.. no light. And yes I know it is old... 94 or 95 if I remember correctly. I just happened to be rummaging through cds at a used disc shop and came accross it. I just recently became a Floyd fan (last 2-3 years) so I had not heard it.
i can't wait for jack's posts about bruce springsteen
It's a great listen. I've had it for 5 years now and have only changed the batteries once. :thumbs-up: Wait.. now I have to listen to it again. :fuggin:

edit: Make that 2 times :disappointed:

Edited By Weird NJ on 1044584472
Quote:i can't wait for jack's posts about bruce springsteen

I don't care for Springsteen.
If you want more Floyd, I have about 2 GB of pink floyd on my FTP server Jack.
Hook a brother up...
pulse was incredible - there is a vhs of the show in earls court in london and its incredible as well, the dvd should be out this year but that was the rumor last year too. Live at Pompeii dvd will be out in April.
You just got into Pink Floyd?? My God man, where have you been?? Buried off sea in a 55 gallon drum??