CDIH

Full Version: Astronauts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As NASA astronaut Kenneth Cockrell told journalist Mark Bowden about the rigors of space travel, "You don't hear astronauts complaining about it, but what you do see are people who come back lying about how great the experience was and then quietly leave the program."

Or perhaps they leave because of what weightlessness does to their bathroom habits. (Imagine floating vomit. Now imagine something grosser.) Astronauts urinate into vacuum-powered bags, and bowel movements require the use of a special toilet, four inches in diameter. Astronauts train in an earth-bound NASA-built model, practicing the use of retaining bars to prevent themselves from floating away. The model toilet has a camera in it, so astronauts can see how they're doing. (That's right, part of training to become an astronaut involves watching your own ass on television.) Once in space, however, there is a plus side: "A rite of space flight is to urinate upside down," an astronaut told the Washington Post.

th rest of it
thanks teenweek
no problem Arpi-lite
I think pissing upside down would be pretty wierd. Sex in 0 G has to be cool too though. I want to try that more than pissing upside down <table style=filter:flipV>:banana: :banana: :bouncer: :bouncer: :blow: :fucking: :bouncer: :bouncer: :banana: :banana:</table>
this story wins an ass tulip award
:lol:
I think I gotta go take a dump now....thank you.
I saw this the other day and thought this was really fucked up.The Columbia Astronauts are in Hell
Found it kind of strange how this guy presumes they are in Hell....
I heard a really bad joke about this thing...it goes...

"How do you pick up a hot female astronaut??"