CDIH

Full Version: Gasoline Prices - What the F'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have gone up by me in 1 week, 13 cents from $1.37 to $1.50 in Jersey.
Pft.. In Michigan a 40 cent hike is not uncommon. Right now the gas price is about 1.70 for regular and 1.90 for premium.
Same in New York.

When I was in Mass. a few weeks ago, I paid $1.83 for regular.
1.59 for regular this morning
23 and change to fill up
kinda glad i bought the Camry
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! good! it might keep you fucking drivers out of my city
Quote:kinda glad i bought the Camry
:loveya:
If the French, Germans and Russians don't stop trying to jip Dubya out of his war, gas prices won't come down for a long time. OPEC is driving up prices hedging against the war.
gyp
I just checked Hooked on Phonics. It's definately jip.
Gyp. Derived from gypsy, not jipsy.
:thumbs-up:
Hooked on Phonics spells gypsy, jipsee.
Did you say Jew?
$1.69 for premium at work vs. $1.79 at home

all in all it takes about $30 to fill my tank.
weird.... you should know by now that everything cost more in the ghetto :thumbs-up:
I just noticed on the way home, the Cumberland Farms with the cheap gas was $1.47 for regular. I'll have to check the cheap WaWa tomorrow morning.
I don't go for the premium, so regular here would be $1.73. Not sure what premium is, I'll look later. It takes about $22 - $24 to fill my tank. My old car only took $17. Undecided
Just went up another 2 cents yesterday. Let's just go to war with iraq, steal their oil fields and make gas 80 cents a gallon.
I think I can still fill my car for around $20. I so need it to warm up a bit so I can start taking the motorcycle!!! Can fill that tank for $5 :thumbs-up:
stopped for $10 this morning on the way in...didn't even get me half a tank...used to almost fill the Damn thing!!! this sucks...stupid 1.53 for regular isn't right
Pages: 1 2