CDIH

Full Version: Mega Millions Up To 125 Million
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you know someone undeserving will win it too. its always some established business man or some 80 year old blue hair that will kick off in a few months and leave it all to some brat kid.

some people at work pooled their money and bought a ton of tickets. i wasnt here for it. watch them all win it and quit and move to hawaii while i'm stuck working here like a schmuck.
Quote:watch them all win it and quit and move to hawaii while i'm stuck working here like a schmuck.

if they leave, maybe their salaries will get allocated to you.

<marquee><font size=+4>YOU ARE NOT A MEGA-MAN!!!</marquee>
along with their responsibilities. as if i don't have enough crap to do.
If they padi off the lump sum in one dollar bills, it would look like you had a shit load of money.
i got me the winning ticket right here in my pocket. i am gonna be rich real soon. sorry, richer.
Yes, but you're still arpi.
Someone did win last night. And it's one ticket from New York. so check yor Damn tickets people.
i heard it was sold in west brighton
Yeah thats all good. Except i bought mine in midtown.
... I'M A MILLIONAIRE!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
will you marry me?
... are you doing it for the money?
yes
Quote:you know someone undeserving will win it too.
Just noticed this topic, but I have to ask...who does deserve it? I remember the outrage I guess, last year, when some rich dude won a ton of money on the lotto. Everyone was crying that he already had enough, and it should have gone to someone who needed it more. If they needed it so much, why didn't they go out and earn it themselves, instead of buying a one-in-a-billion-chance lotto ticket and hoping for the best?
I deserve it, cause earning money is a bitch.
The winning ticket was sold a few blocks from me, some fuckin spic probably won they're basically the majority who play here.
I thought Sheepshead Bay had mostly jewish and russians.
sheepshead bay is, but thats not brighton.

It was sold at the bodega where the esses get their cervesas, next to the chicken place where pollo y papas is the only accepted language of ordering.

Then again it coulda been a russian.