CDIH

Full Version: Have you bought your plastic sheets and duct tape? - Are you ready?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
An interesting twist today in the upcoming war with Iraq. As I have mentioned on occasion in the past, always make sure you are reading between the lines. Powell announced to Congress that a tape with a message from Osama was going to be broadcast on al Jeezera tonight. This is the first time we knew about the tape before al Jeezera aknowledged having it. In the tape, bin Laden supports Iraq and claims to be working with Iraq. He calls for the typical jihad against America, yada yada.

So two scenarios exist. One, we fabricated the tape to further our efforts to sway world opinion. Not as unlikely as you may think. But I don’t believe our position is that weak that we would do that. We could and we have fabricated accusations in the past to support our war mongering ways.

The second scenario should scare the Hell out of you. The tape is real. Osama is giving the US credibility to garner support for a war. I mean wouldn’t opinion of the world sway in our favor once the world learns that Osama admits Iraq is working with al Quiada? Why would Osama speak up now when world opinion is so strong against US action in Iraq?

Osama wants a war. He wants to prove that the US is out to destroy Arabs and Muslims. What does he have up his sleeve? What horrific retaliation will occur against Americans for attacking Iraq? Why has the terror alert level been raised recently with an emphasis on notifications to NYPD to be vigilant for a chemical/bio attack in the city subways and tunnels?

Are you ready? Are you prepared? Have you bought your plastic sheeting and duct tape to seal your house from a chemical attack? Come on, life can't always be shits and giggles. God bless America.
I can't worry about situations over which I have no control over. What will be will be. That doesn't mean I'm ignorant of whats going on, it just means there isn't anything I can do about it. Personally, i don't feel we need to go in there and stir the pot, and even if half the population agreed with me, the man in the Oval Office makes the decision.
Remember when OAS was positive that the Maryland Sniper was a terrorist?

That was funny.
If it happens it happens, I am not living in fear.

I have a shopping bag and some scotch tape if that helps.
hold me :clueless:
I have duct tape - it'll last longer.
You have duct tape for sexual purposes, quit the charade.
... I have a gun... it will kill sand negroes....
Quote:You have duct tape for sexual purposes, quit the charade

You didn't complain last time :loveya:

Edited By goatweed on 1045012744
atleast the truth is out.

We can duct tape any arabs we find and fuck them in the ass.
Quote:Remember when OAS was positive that the Maryland Sniper was a terrorist?
And until Malvy called 911 and told them to check out Tacoma, so did the CIA, FBI, OHS Maryland State Police and the 133rd ISF of the 101st Airborne that was on alert ready to deploy.

Oooops, they forgot to mention that in USA today didn't they.
.... but that's gay man....
Duct tape is a true multi-purpose tool. From sex to radiator hose leaks, it's got you covered.
Goat and I will school them in the horrors of torture, we'll make him watch jays dance and read ronin's posts.
Quote:we'll make him watch jays dance

....WELL, WHERES THE PUNISHMENT IN THAT?
MY EYES!!!!!!
Denny Terrio's got nothin' on you, Jays.
... pfft, he's not even good enough to kiss my Converse...
these terrorists won't know what hit them!!
I can't see!!!!!!!!! :-(
Pages: 1 2 3