CDIH

Full Version: Simpsons 300th episode - This sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: homer.jpg]

One of the best shows on tv even after all these years. What are some of your favorite epsiodes, Homer quotes, favorite characters?
I think I drained my bamage.
Lets see how you do with some simple Simpsons trivia

True or False........

In "Itchy and Scracthy: The Movie" (Episode 9F03), Marge thinks Bart will end up as either a supreme court justice or a sleazy male stripper.
True

One of the better Homer quotes:

Ah, beer, my one weakness. My Achille's heel, if you will.
my favorite random character has to be Professor Frink. you rarely see him, but when he does come out you know your going to hear him say "englaven" about three times.

Professor Frink, after Homer steals his new invention, hamburger earmuffs:
"Don't worry Frink old boy, these babies will be patented before he even figures out the pickle matrix"
I've been watching the Simpsons since it was just a short toon with shaky animation on the old school Tracy Ulman show.
homer: No Beer and No TV make homer something-something.
marge: go crazy?
homer: DON'T MIND IF I DO!!!

don't forget about the Married With Children Reunion on afterward.. that was a great show too.
[Apu]Tonight we're going to party like it's going on sale for $19.99![/Apu]
This works for Valentines Day from Homer.

I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES."
Could you guys fix your image links?

FYI, geocities doesn't allow remote linking

The best Simpsons quote, and one I use all the time

OUTTA THE WAY JERKASS
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Simpsons (and plenty you probably don't care about) can be found here:

The Simpson's Archive
Favorite episode:
3F24 El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer)
Funny episode. I liked when Bart said he would never do a commercial and than opened a butterfinger.
i fucking missed it.
Good choice on the repeat episode, Homer goes to Rock n Roll camp

And the two new episodes were good, when Bart choked Homer with the belt I nearly lost it
Quote:...when Bart choked Homer with the belt I nearly lost it.

my favorite part of that scene was Homer's dialouge... "his fingers are to short to get around my neck..." :lol:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm floor pie

you couldnt fool me on your foolingest day with an electrified fooling machine