CDIH

Full Version: HHH and Stephanie engaged - a midcarders worst nightmare????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:loveya:

HHH AND STEPHANIE ENGAGED!

by Dave Scherer Updated: 2/14/2003 5:08:12 PM

The word going around Titan Towers today is that HHH and Stephanie McMahon got engaged for Valentine's Day. I want to take a second to wish the best to the happy couple.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ass tulips
... I thought they broke up.... THEY FUCKING SWERVED US!
Fix your friggen image link TW

Geocities doesn't allow linking
Quote:friggen

ass tulip!
I hope this leads to HHH holding every title...Hell, give him the Cruiser and Womens title, the tag titles, both world championship titles, the million dollar belt, the FTW title...all of them. 30 minute promos to open the shows every week, main event wins every week...just have a HHH run-in in every match on every show. Why not? He's earned it. Maybe he could change his name to "King Phallus" in homage to the dick that fucks the boss' daughter. He could go on the air, drop his drawers in the middle of the ring and take a huge shit...literally, he's already doing it figuratively...and if the ratings are bad, blame Jericho. He can't work, you know...none of them can...and the business is cyclical, it just happens to be down at the moment.

This engagement is the greatest thing to happen to wrestling ever. At least, it will be...
I agree...BEST MARRIAGE EVER!
.... I hope Test gets someone to slip Steph a mickey at her wedding shower, and then takes her to Vegas and marries her... and then interrupts HHH and Steph's wedding.... the ultimate revenge!
AND THEN WE FIND OUT WHO RAISED THE BRIEFCASE
I just wanna know who was driving the hummer.
booo, leave our board alone!