CDIH

Full Version: HEY MORON! - guess what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it's early and with the predicted snowfall i'm going boarding again!!!

oh yeah.....i found my burton "tactics" gloves. the day i was looking for them i forgot to check an obvious spot.....my closet. guess where they were? :crackhead:

have fun posting with that electro-magnetic thingamabobber on your leg.
omg!
Yay!
Quote:oh yeah.....i found my burton "tactics" gloves. the day i was looking for them i forgot to check an obvious spot.....my closet. guess where they were?
YOUR CLOSET! AHAHAAHAHAHAHA OH THE IRONY :rofl:
Rolleyes can you feel my excitement? Rolleyes
Quote:and with the predicted snowfall
Ooooops, they goofed again. Put your board away.
I got about 2 inches of snow already. They're predicting "in excess of 6 inches" for my area between now and Monday.
Quote:I got about 2 inches of snow already. They're predicting "in excess of 6 inches" for my area between now and Monday.
Please....please...I beg of you...keep that white shit down there, Sweet Angel. :bow:
I'll do my best to keep it away from you Luna. I'm actually kinda psyched. No work on Monday anyway, I have food, booze, etc. Why not let it snow?
We're supposed to get 12 inches or more by Monday :banana:
I'LL GIVE YOU 12 INCHES LOLOL!!
We're not supposed to see snow here until sometime next winter... Rolleyes
Lastest weather for my area:

Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

...CAMDEN NJ-CECIL MD-COASTAL OCEAN NJ-DELAWARE PA-EASTERN MONMOUTH NJ- GLOUCESTER NJ-KENT MD-NEW CASTLE DE-NORTHWESTERN BURLINGTON NJ- OCEAN NJ-PHILADELPHIA PA-SALEM NJ-SOUTHEASTERN BURLINGTON NJ- WESTERN MONMOUTH NJ- 445 PM EST SAT FEB 15 2003
...THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING THROUGH MONDAY...

SNOW WILL BEGIN IN EARNEST FROM SOUTH TO NORTH LATE SUNDAY MORNING INTO EARLY SUNDAY AFTERNOON AND CONTINUE...HEAVY AT TIMES...INTO MONDAY. SOME MIXING WITH SLEET...FREEZING RAIN...AND RAIN IS EXPECTED MONDAY AFTERNOON...BUT PRECIPITATION WILL CHANGE BACK TO ALL SNOW MONDAY EVENING. BY LATE SUNDAY NIGHT...8 TO 12 INCHES OF SNOW IS EXPECTED OVER MOST OF THE AREA.

Looks like I'll have no work Monday OR Tuesday. :bouncer: :bouncer:
Quote: Rolleyes can you feel my excitement? Rolleyes
indeed i can!
my weather channel said 1" after midnight sunday ::crosses fingers:: no snow, no snow :bouncer:
snow sucks, enough already.
You do not speak of snow in such a manner
snow is gods shit!!!!!!
Quote:snow is god<s>s shit!!!!!!</s>
But I wanted to go out for some sodie and it's cold and snowy now :-(
Pages: 1 2