CDIH

Full Version: This should be pretty easy - but I can't figure it out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm running XP on my computer. On my old Windows 98, you could go in and disable things on startup. I can't figure out how to do that in XP, so I have like 15-20 little icons on my bottom bar.

HELP!

Thanks. :loveya:
You can't do -->run-->msconfig and do it that way? :clueless:
I dunno. That's why I asked.

**EDIT: Why yes, Ms. SmartyPants, it seems I can. Now, if I can only remember what definitely NEEDS to be left on, and what's optional....

Thanks Luna!

Edited By Sweet Angel on 1045334803
Hmmmmm..... I know systray and Explorer have to stay.......you better get some advice from somebody else about the rest, tho.
I unchecked a bunch of stupid stuff, ink monitor, precision time, date manager...that kind of crap. It was driving me crazy not being able to find where to go to shut that stuff off. Thanks again!
Hey, I just learned how to do it myself. shhhhhh don't tell nobody. ;-)
Your secret is safe with me. :-)
I'm gonna tell everybody and put it in your status.
Quote:I'm gonna tell everybody and put it in your status.
Well? I'm waiting.....

::taps fingers on the desk::
My status never changes.
I still have a KensPen status. :disappointed:

I want the one I had back.

:Confusedobs::
I had a Ken's Pen status too, until I asked Jack to change mine. It's been "under review" for like 2 months now. It's time for a change.
I just want my "Unga Bunga Woman" back.....

anybody? hello? hello??

please...pleeeeease.....pretty please with sugar on top???
I don't think they hear you.
I have a Snuka & a Danked status :thumbs-up:
If Luna can find me a smilie pulling a rabbit out of a hat, I'll give you two any status she wants.
Quote:If Luna can find me a smilie pulling a rabbit out of a hat, I'll give you two any status she wants.
alrighty....I will go look and see whay I can find. I have my doubts, tho.
Too bad. :-p
Quote:Too bad. :-p
:-(
I have NEVER had a custom status, just the generic...
Pages: 1 2 3