CDIH

Full Version: Tyson Tattoo PIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 911150_7_2.jpg]

hot
It's not as big as they made it out to be but it still looks stupid.
They were also getting a tattoo on your face so soon to a fight is mad because his face will bleed much easier.
it's kinda cool, like those New Zealanders, they would decorate their head to scare off enemies :thumbs-up: and it was a rite of passage, to have your whole body done with a pointy stick & little hammer.
he should've tatood, "you fucked with the wrong bull, nigger" on his forehead.
that's on his chest, so they can see it when they look back
what?!?!?!?!
WTF happened to tyson!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

the man is a complete and total idiot.

he will never rise up to the level of greatness that he once achieved. he's a tool. :disappointed:
........ when he fucks them back ..... and they turn around........ no? bad joke? Rolleyes
fucks them back?

Are you tryin to say someone is insane enough to try and fuck tyson?
BZZZZZZTTTTTTTT!!!! wrong, try again dumbass!

(intended for ladi and her failed attempt at a joke)

Edited By LZMF1 on 1045667754
maybe they are from out of town
If tyson tatoos anything on his chest it should be

"I've gone mentally insane and all I got was this stupid tatoo"
YOU OVER COOKIN MY GRITS COACH!!! :fuckoff:
maybe tyson was playing final fantasy VIII and liked zell's tats. [Image: zell.gif]

that's the only excuse i can think of other than he's a friggin' idiot mental patient. :crackhead:

Edited By LZMF1 on 1045671536
i heard he first had a spongebob tattoo on his face, but due to people mocking him for it, he got it removed and put on something gayer :thumbs-up:
:rofl:
<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->fuck you both!!!!!<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
Tyson finally arrived in memphis, here's a clearer picture of the tatoo which extends further that I thought under his eye.

[Image: mdf213184.jpg]
He should have had "GoldenPalace.com" tattooed on his face.
Pages: 1 2