CDIH

Full Version: My secret place...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This thread is only for me to post in. You are welcome to read it but It may not make sense....

I will now commence to talk to myself.
So, hows it goin?
Rolleyes i so already did this... Rolleyes
I'm really sad that Jack didn't like the gift I gave him. He has a place already. :lol:
can I talk to myself here too ........... ok, I have nothing to say to me right now, so I'll just come back later.
Out... Out I say. Rotten kids...
AAARRRRGGGHHHH!

where is the computer dood who said he'd be here "shortly" at 1, so I ate at my desk

why do I get my period when I wear light colored pants

why THIS weekend Confuseduicide:

ps... thanks for sharing Jack
Hi there. :banana:
plus... I'm out of cigarettes, even the one bob dropped on the floor of my car

and why do so many dirty skanks work here, why can't they dry off the counter from their own drippy cunt water

this is helping :banana: I think

still no computer dork, I bet it's the short one too. he's the same height standing, as I am sitting in my chair. I stood up once & realized he's tit height. Rolleyes
I have to go throw myself in the shower now.
...well, so much for talking to yourself Jack :lol:
Damn that New Posts button
Eh.. I moved to the mod forum.. much easier.
O had yogurt, potato chips & cocktail hotdogs for dinner ... not together, cause that would be disgusting :crackhead:
This is Jack's Code den...
suuuuuuure the computer dood said he'd be here by 9 Rolleyes
Another boring day.

Spent some time on the board... did a little work.. spent some time chatting with co-workers, worked for a while, spent some more time on the board...

I lead a boring life :-(
I'm sorry, no one here has problems like that

Quote:Posts: 7959
Ahhh.. all to myself again.

So.. Whats up Jack?
:lookatme: hi pal....
Pages: 1 2