CDIH

Full Version: A body like New Jersey - I thought this was amusing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So a girl says to her boyfriend, "You know I hear I have a body like New Jersey." To which he replied, "Oh really, than what's this" and he grabs her by the waist She smiles coyly and says "That's Middlesex"... He grabs her ass and asks what that is... She replies, "That's Freehold"... So then he grabs her breasts and asks what part of Jersey they are and she says "That's Point Pleasant"... Then he looks down toward her snatch and says..."Lemme guess, that's Cherry Hill..." and she says "No...that's Eatontown..." He smiles and says to her well guess what, and as he whips his cock out he says..."Welcome to Wildwood..."

A girl from Jersey I know shared this with me...thought I'd pass it on...
I guess that passes for humor out in that toxic wasteland known as jersey, thank god I am in NY.
wheres newark? her smelly ass?

Edited By Teenweek on 1045741134
Confuseduicide:
Gonzo... TW... Metal.... all 3 of you should be ashamed of yourselves... by replying to this topic you're just encouraging him to start more.... :poke:
Quote:Gonzo... TW... Metal.... Moron

Might as well include yourself there now, buddy
[Homer]D'oh!!![/Homer]
Which joke was worse, 2 tired's or TW's?
2 tired's.....it was a hand me down joke, no creativity involved. At least, I think, TW had to think about his response, thus giving him the edge, in my book.
Quote:...TW had to think about his response...

...that is now the funniest thing posted in this thread :rofl:
Does anyone really trust metals judgements on good or bad humor?
Quote:...TW had to think about his response...

Who has to think to push Control-C and Control-V?
lets set the record straight. i never use control c and v, i just use my mouse when cut and pasting.
That makes you even more brain dead and lazy... only using one hand.. pft.

At least the Control-C and Control-V action gave you some credibility with hand eye coordination.. now you have nothing.
yeah dude, thats pretty weak that you use your mouse.

That's even less work and makes it all the more pitiful.
[Image: pain30.gif]
This is when it gets really bad, when he starts replyin with smiles for 10 posts.
:lol: ...poor Teenweek
Quote:Does anyone really trust metals judgements on good or bad humor?

:-(
Quote:This is when it gets really bad, when he starts replyin with smiles for 10 posts.

[Image: icon_hump.gif]

Edited By Teenweek on 1045750217
Pages: 1 2