CDIH

Full Version: Shame On You - Keyser Gets His Revenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So this weekend I had a ski house rented from a guy I found on the Internet. Looked reputable, everything seemed to check out. I made two payments of $1000 to pay for the house with a last payment for $1900 due the day we moved in.

Get to the place on friday night, place is ok, like a big frat house, jacuzzi outside, sauna, pooltable, large fireplace, etc...

Run to Pizza Jerks to go get some food and return to see a car in the driveway. I figured it was the landlord just coming to see everything is ok. Walk up to the guy and ask him how he's doing and walk him inside. So he goes "are you guys staying here?" and i'm like yeah, we booked the place. So they guy is like thats funny, so did we. Needless to say, we told the guy we were expecting a large number of people and he couldn't possibly have been booked here.

Called the scumbag landlord and told him I had someone else saying they booked the place. Turns out the Asshole double booked the place.

Well, we told him that was unacceptable and demanded he either have the people leave or find us comparable accomodations. For three hours this went on. Thankfully, the rest of my friends had not yet arrived so they didn't have to endure this anxiety. Three hours later, i'm still arguing with this moron. Now he tells me we have to leave because the other party was paid in full and we still owed him the balance of 1900. Well he wasnt going to get that money from me until he had the people vacate. We were going in circles. I had it. I left and went down the road to another place and booked a condo. We stayed there and told this Asshole to refund us the money for the house. I wound up having a great time but we got lucky. We could have potentially been stranded with nowhere to go on a busy holiday weekend.

So now it turns out this guy has a bunch of lawsuits on his ass from his business dealings and is now crying poverty and he can't pay us. He said he's filing bankruptcy and we need to wait to get paid. So not only did he leave us stranded in Vermont with nowhere to stay, now he refuses to refund us for services unrendered.

So I get this bright idea to call CBS news and ask for Shame On You, that segment where they go after people who screw consumers over. I left my story on their machine and didn't think they'd call back. Well they did, and i'm supposed to meet with them and give them the lowdown, and they say they will get my cash back.

I can't wait to see them go to this guys house and chase him around. That will be worth all the shit I had to endure.
Wow... now we all know a TV star and a rock legend in one.
keyser....you will post the air date right?
gonna wear a band shirt if you get on tv? :crackhead:
i got $50 say he wears that damned CB-GB's shirt.... :thumbs-up:
Make sure you get a shameless plug in while on TV.
fox five problem solvers > shame on you
I'm going to call Problem Solvers and have them get into a bidding war with Shame On You.

And yes, i'll post the air date.
This is an awful long way to go just to get people to look at you
If this doesnt work, i'll try Judge Judy.
How many of you could there possibly have been that you were willing to spend $3900 for a weekend??????
see if the I-team wants it...then you can have more competition for your story...that means more dough...
dude, what mountain were you going to? there are so many places up there that would beg to have your business, and you went and spent that kind of cash?? let me guess...killington right?
Keyser creeps up on goat and gomez with his own duffel bags full of money.
you should send furio over to his house.
Furio is the fuckin mack, I wish I could be as cool as furio.
hells yeah. he took care of that guy that stiffed artie bucco with that vodka/wine deal. he should definitely be able to get your money back.
um... Undecided didn't Furio go back to Italy?
Then he came back, didn't he?
Then he left again... with a broken heart no less. Rolleyes

I didn't think he was so cool after this season's storylines.
Pages: 1 2