CDIH

Full Version: Danny glover is coming to my school.... - And i wish to fuck with him.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thats right folks, you heard me. THE Danny Glover. Start of such movies as the "Lethal Weapon" series and... well I can only think of Lethal Weapon right, now, but that isnt the point. The point is, rather than have a thought-provoking discussion with him, I wish to fuck with his head. He's coming to my school for the annual "Martin Luther King/Malcom X breakfast". I suppose they invited him because he happens to be black. I've discussed many options with my friends, such as : Come dressed in full Klan Garb, Hail a taxi for 45 minutes, then complain that the only reason I am not getting one is because I am white, or bring a copy of my Lethal Weapon DVD and scream "Whaddya mean Mel Gibson isnt coming!?!? Fuck man, I wanted HIS autograph. Who the hell are you again?". While these are all great ideas (Im leaning toward the Mel Gibson one myself), Im sure there are more things that can be done. Rest assured however, that pictures will be taken and posted here if we decide to go thru with it.

Brainstorm people. Now.
Wait for Buttmunch to come, he knows how to deal with Murtaugh.
"But, but, but, you're blick!"
Ask him what it was like to work with Brad Pitt in Se7en or Bruce Willis in "Unbreakable" Then when he says he wasn't in them tell him, "Aw fuck all you guys look alike, it's hard to keep track of who is who"
i hope he's not taking a cab, or he'll never get there...tool
Leave a flaming shitburger on his porch and claim it's witty. :poison:
Danked Wrote:Leave a flaming shitburger on his porch and claim it's witty. :poison:
Poop!
You could do the old standby of "But REALLY what did that adultering plagerist MLK actually do that was good for the country?"

Or be blunt, "Why do you think that anyone cares what you have to say? You make pretend for a living."

Finally, mock his career. "Would you like to publically apoligize for Operation Dumbo Drop and Gone Fishin'?"
I would go with Faceman's idea, that's fuckin hilarious. Or you can just slice him to bits or something. Confusedeph:
Whats a Nubian?
Sean Cold Wrote:Whats a Nubian?
Bitch, you almost made me laugh!
I think it would rock if somehow you got the entire audience to play the silent game.

No applause. No laughter. No acknowledgement that he even exists. Just blank stares.

A pipe dream, but that would totally rock nonetheless.
He also blasted action movies for causing 9/11

Rent a cab and just drive back and forth around the school.

Also just keep yelling out "Dude, say the line. I'm getting too old for this shit. SAY IT!!!! SAY IT MOTHER FUCKER!!"

Ask him if there's a Q/A segment are you going to play a retarded slave so you can get an Oscar nomination.
A fact that you won't find in history books is that MLK was into the yellow discipline with hookers.
Maynard Wrote:
Danked Wrote:Leave a flaming shitburger on his porch and claim it's witty. :poison:
Poop!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

He called the shit 'poop'.
Make up some signs to hold in the audience saying things like:

<center><font size = 5 color = red>I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOUR CAT DIED</font>

<font size = 5 color = blue>HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU CURED YOUR CLAP</font>

<font size = 5 color = purple>MURDOCK 3:16</font></center>
Doc Wrote:Make up some signs to hold in the audience saying things like:

<center><font size = 5 color = red>I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOUR CAT DIED</font>

<font size = 5 color = blue>HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU CURED YOUR CLAP</font>

<font size = 5 color = purple>MURDOCK 3:16</font></center>
how about <font size = 5> AMISTAD was the funniest movie I've ever seen!!</font size>
<center><font color = red size = 5>DANNY IS COMING, GET A TISSUE</font></center>
<center><font color = red size = 5>I <3 NEGROES</font></center>

wait... that might be a bit much.....
<font size = 5><font color= green> I LOVED YOU IN SEVEN</font size></font color>
Pages: 1 2