CDIH

Full Version: Payton for Allen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like Gary Payton and Ray Allen are trading teams.

Payton is gonna go to the bucks and allen is gonna go to the sonics.

Who got the better part of the deal?

I gotta go with payton, he puts up the points, assists and steals. Milwauke has enough big men, they will benefit more from payton than they ever could have with allen.

The only thing is you got an unhappy Sam Cassel, now he'll only sulk more with Payton taking away from his playing time.
I didn't even know Cassel still played...how old is he now...
Ray Allen is better because he boinked a girl I went to high school with who is retardedly hot and plays professional soccer.
you said boinked, you lose 50 cool points
What other trades occured today ?? I dont feel like looking at the Bottom Line.
elden campbell to the sonics for i forget who

at first i didn't get why the bucks did this since ray allen is alot younger but then i guess its a salary dump since payton is a free agent at the end of the year. plus the bucks just need to redo their team, they already got rid of glen robinson. i also think ray allen is a pretty weak player. he puts up good stats but his team isn't going to win that many more games just because of him.

i just wish the pacers would have gotten payton instead Undecided
elden campbell got traded to the sonics for kenny anderson.

I think the better of the deal is going to be had by the Bucks. Ray allen is a pure shooter and a natural scorer. He can't do it all. Payton is a little old, but can still score, involve other teammates, and lead a team. But the steal of this deal is Desmond Mason. This guy is great player who will get good faster and faster. Only time will tell....
Milwauke could afford to lose Ray Allen cause Michael Redd has emerged as a top player this year and easily replaces allen. The problem with Allen is that while he was the best player on the team he wasn't a leader, payton is all that and then some. The glove may be old but he can still put up 20 points, 10 assists and a ton of steals into the mix.