CDIH

Full Version: smackdown tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I slept through it, what happened?
Paul Heyman took a big dump in the ring
:-(

I don't believe you.
BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Acctually Heyman taking a dump would've been more entertaining than what acctually happened.
I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend and steal your jewels if we ever meet and you won't do anything about it!!!!!
You're going to cheat on Danked?

He won't be pleased when he reads this

Might even get into one of his "moods" again
He blacks out on me and loses time.
Basically:

Rock talks for like 20 min...makes himself out to be a bigger heel...offers Hogan his hand when he says he's got respect for him and then spits in his face...

Angle was supposed to fight brock...but he said that Brock had to go through Has and then Benjamin to get to him....Brock kicks the shit out of Team Angle and then when the Brock Angle match starts Heyman hits brock with a chair...which was weak as Hell...then as Brock was about to F5 Heyman Angle takes his legs out and then Team Angle comes in and beats the shit out of him...the Ankle lock is applied and no one comes until Edge, Benoit show up and clear the ring...also in this thing that punk ass rapper Sena is in a cast cause Lesner shattered his knee against the post...

Big Show gives Taker a puppy and then Taker attacks the second box that show gave him and there's no one inside but show comes from under the ring and kicks takers ass...

Benoit beat A-train with a school boy after A-train got out of two(TWO!) crossfaces

That's all I saw cause we had a fuckin fire drill like 20 min into it...
how was the interview with the monster of lactating breasts, Nathan Jones?
I liked it, basically Jones started out normal and then just snapped and started strangling Michael Cole while speaking in this freaky whisper voice about wanting to take out the big dog

So I'm guessing we'll see Jones attack Taker next week
Confusedneak:
Did you hear? Gonzo wants to cheat on you
I heard.

He'll come back to me... [Image: sad2.gif]