CDIH

Full Version: I killed Kobe and the Lakers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I beat the Lakers using the Kings in NBA Live 2003.

I whooped them 108 - 32

Bibby had a quadruple double:
20 points, 15 assists, 11 rebounds and 27 steals.

Kobe had 6 whole points on 2 for 18 shooting, bitch ass.
your new challenge should you choose to accept it is to go undefeated on all Madden in NFL 2003 with the Texans...
Fuck that shit kid, I just beat down the sonics: 115 - 90.

Webber had 57 points and 18 boards.

Bibby once again topped the pitiful Jason Kidd.

18 Points, 14 assists, 17 steals and 5 boards.
I bet the kings wished they had you at the helm last season during game 7... Rolleyes :burnfucker:
I am playing the pistons now, bibby robbed chucky atkins 12 times already.

1 minute into the second quarter, I am up 38 - 1.

Stojakovic sunk 5, 3's already.

Webber's leading the league with 32 PPG and he's actually taking shots in the last 2 minutes of the game and not calling for a time out when there are none left.

I'm molding these boys into champs.

we're 28 - 3
video game basketball always annoyed me.

Way too easy to get steals, which always made the game unrealistic.
Scores are too high because everything is a fast break
Way to easy to just run around with the ball and never lose control
Everyone can dunk
Quote:Way too easy to get steals, which always made the game unrealistic.
Everyone can dunk

yes, games are like that if you play on ROOKIE
NBA Jam was the shit. OHHH THE FACIAL!!!
Quote:I bet the kings wished they had you at the helm last season during game 7

I still have nightmares about that game.... :-( Thank goodness we're going to win it all this year! :-D
I will own you with the Magic son

Quote:Way too easy to get steals, which always made the game unrealistic.
Everyone can dunk

When's the last time you played one? Those things haven't been true for a while, just up the difficulty of the game and watch how easy it is to dribble around and not lose the ball.
Quote:NBA Jam was the shit. OHHH THE FACIAL!!!

BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA!!!

That game was awesome..
Air Morris

WIL Jan 1st
Gonzo or anybody else.... do you play online? Get your ass on the net, I wanna play you. I will destroy you in that game!!!!!!!!!!! My SN name is SLUDGE. I'm in there a lot playing the little chumps.

I will admit that this game is a little to Offense oriented, compared to older versions. Too many dunks, too many fast breaks, impossible to defend T-Mac and Kobe. If you let them get anywhere near the basket you might as well just foul their ass.

My dawgs are the blazers in that game. I will spot up and shoot j's up your ass like it's goin outta style, and knock your front teeth out with Sheed.
Quote:My dawgs are the blazers in that game.
Quote:I beat the Lakers using the Kings in NBA Live 2003.
are you guys the type that use the lakers and think you're good cause you can dunk on 5 people with shaq just by pressing shoot?
Only if you are the type of guy that sucks C for crack money and thinks you're not a homoliciously homo-esque friggity faggety rope smoker! I just made that up. that was pretty good.

I never use the lakers for exactly that reason, I shoot J's a lot more than I dunk, and Portland is ranked like #7 or #8. Whoopdy Damn do.

Get on the net, fool! I'll beat you with the Grizz!
I prefer playing with a finesse team, because any dickwad can play the lakers and be decent, but the victory is so much sweeter if you can show them up with some freestyle moves, quick spin and shoot, hesitate and go strong to the basket, alley-oop are all better than just passing in to Shaq and letting him power his way to a score
How can you guys say that games aren't like that anymore or are only on rookie? Look at the stats that Gonzo put up.

Bibby had 27 steals in one game? Probably averaged about 10.
Notice he never said what difficulty it was on?

The reason I say it is because it;s not like that if you play on All-Star, infact you'll probablly get your ass handed to you the first few times you play at that level
fuck allstar.. I play on superstar, baby!!!!!
I play on all-star actually. I have played 4 seasons in the last month or so.

It's not like that every game though and I never use the lakers. Actually bibby averages 3.2 steals a game, I was just in the zone that night. I just got my ass handed to me by Dallas, they blew me out 98-45.

Like Gomez I love a passing team, I use the kings most of the time. I barely go for dunks in a game, it's mostly outside shooting, 40% of my points come in the paint. Bibby and Stojakovic burn up from beyond the arc though.

I did have a great game last night against the heat. Webber had 54 points, 18 boards and 8 assists.
Pages: 1 2