CDIH

Full Version: Where are they now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, what do you think k1d is doing now that he doesn't have a message board to incite riots on?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.
that's a good question maynerd, hmm
He's on AIM now, why don't you ask him
I dont know what he's doing, but I do know that he has alot more time to do it. He might actually be getting work done at work. Novel concept... eh slackers?
Faceman Wrote:He's on AIM now, why don't you ask him
That's funny. He was always too busy at work to be on AIM when he was a mod here.
Maynard Wrote:Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.
more like things that make you go, CARE?
NaughtyAngel Wrote:more like things that make you go, CARE?
Amy - 1
Maynard - 0
Quote:Where are they now?

So, who are the other "they"? I mean, kid's a big guy, but he still only counts as one person.

What's he doing? Reading and/or having someone else tell him about this thread and laughing that your STILL talking about him? :clueless:
Dent makes a good point. Kid is only one person and your title was pluralistic. Let's see, where is...unicron now?
Has anyone seen Tenbats? He's been AWOL for almost a year now....
Awww. look at this, MayNERD misses Kid. That's very sweet.
I heard Uni was auditioning for American History X II.
[Image: ethan.gif]
Sephiroth Wrote:Has anyone seen Tenbats? He's been AWOL for almost a year now....
Yeah, he's on RFnet.
you mean k1d doesn't have his own message board like everyone else?
The Sleeper Wrote:you mean k1d doesn't have his own message board like everyone else?
Couldn't you just picture him posting complaints about himself and the job he's doing running his site?
So if k1d starts his own message board, will he invite Gooch just to have someone to argue with?
Hey what ever happened to K1d?
Arthur Dent Wrote:laughing that your STILL talking about him? :clueless:
If he knew about it, K1d would be so getting off on the fact Maynard just started this thread. I don't need K1d to post here to enjoy his witty banter and delicious insolence. Thats what AIM is for.
<center>[Image: snuggles.jpg]</center>

Edited By Gooch on Feb. 20 2002 at 4:59
Quote:If he knew about it, K1d would be so getting off on the fact Maynard just started this thread. I don't need K1d to post here to enjoy his witty banter and delicious insolence. Thats what AIM is for.

I agree 100%. I can't tell you how many times he has me, SmarterChild, :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2