CDIH

Full Version: What should we do? - About Iraq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If we ever discussed it I forgot, anyway, we've all seen the protests, seen people say war is not the answer, and I've always asked myself, tell me, what is the answer?

What should we do? Just let it go? A little late to just say oops, guess we made a mistake, but hypothetically let's say it's not to late, what would you do in this situation?
arent you tired of these threads already? we are gonna do whatever bush tells us we are going to do. end of story, next thread please.
I, for one, won't let Iraq ride in my space ship.
I think we should go in there after him.. if we back out, it would be a "victory" for sadam and all the arabs would think we are wimps.

what we should do is find a place WE KNOW that has some of this stuff.. drop in on this location and hold down the location with all this crap. then call over the UN Inspectors and say "LOOK RIGHT HERE!"
digging the new schtick buttmunch. :thumbs-up:
Quote:arent you tired of these threads already? we are gonna do whatever bush tells us we are going to do. end of story, next thread please

Acctually we've never discussed alternatives to the war
toss my salad
Quote:Acctually we've never discussed alternatives to the war
do you ever read any of the posts on this board? its been discussed to death.
alternatives to war? is there such a thing though?
would sadam being exiled an alternative? maybe.. but that country will always hate us..

i heard something interesting though.. in the gulf war, we took out 2/3 of iraqs army.. and iraq has not built up its army since.. there is no formation of iraqi tanks.. the pilots aren't that good since the no-fly zone is in effect. with all of this, Sadam isn't really worried and he is not trying to help weasel himself out of this. Is there something he may be planning? does he have a trick up his sleeve?

Edited By Ronin on 1045856395
Quote:do you ever read any of the posts on this board? its been discussed to death.

I bet if this thread was about pickeled onions you'd love it
Toss My Sleeper
see LG, I am being good in this thread. Arpi is causing the trouble. [Image: smoke.gif]
Arpi is just mad that I'm not his flunkie
i am just tired of people starting threads because they cant be bothered to read existing threads on the same topic. gomez has been perilously adrift since danked wont give him the time of day
The truth comes out

You are still bitter that I chose him over you
It's sad really.
you people are deluded
Quote:It's sad really

it really is. Popcorn Danked? [Image: lurk.gif]
Arpi no need to be mad

You didn't honestly think you could compete with Danked now did you?
It's sad really.
Pages: 1 2