CDIH

Full Version: Hooters get-together - I was there,... were you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The answer is no, you were not, but that's okay. A bunch of people I've never met, most of whom I never heard of on boards I dont read. Isnt it great how theres 5 different boards?

Whatever. But thats okay, they were still cool people, and no point in meeting someone you already know, if you think about it. Ya, so Patty, Di and Marion were there and were their usual jolly selves.

I left at 5, but by then, two hours in, no one from the show had showed up. :Confusedhrug::
Five? CDIH, RF, Wackbag... I'm missing two.
You lost me.
I wish I had been there Rolleyes
Did people have banners?
... no, not per se. Theres also saveopieandanthony.net or something, opieanthony.net, and then i guess you could count wowfans.com
Saveopieandanthony.net? wowfans.com? since when do they count?
er, well, saveO&A counts at least because there was people there who were on that board and no other, and thats how they heard about the event, and all that. Oh ya, and it announced the guys cleaning out the offices. Rick seems to think they count.

Edited By SYNTuesday on 1045970353
I heard of no such get together...
i got an email about it. i think it was only sent to the people who joined the mailing list on opieandanthony.com
huh?
<font size=10>?</font>

:disappointed:

Edited By Gooch on 1045975160
opieandanthony.com at the bottom...you put your email address in...voila!
why would you do that?
because i am a fan of the opie and anthony radio program......and i have a lot of time to kill
ahhh
so, um, what?
I was a fan. Till they overdid the insane stunt shows which get them in the paper. They should have just done their show. Homeless Shopping Spree... boring. Sex For Sam... boring. They didn't always have to be outrageous, just be funny and they couldn't do that. I've been fine without them. Miss Ron and Fez though.
i miss ron and fez more, too. thank god there are still feeds of them from dc
my feed broke, not that i'm ever home to listen...
Pages: 1 2