CDIH

Full Version: Key Planner of 9/11 Captured
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you seen the pictures of this guy? He looks like Ron Jeremy after a gangbang.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/images/03/02/txtop.ksmohammad.ap.jpg">http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/images/03/02/ ... mad.ap.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Supposedly, he was one of the key planners of the 9/11 attack and has knowledge of where Bin laden is hiding. They calling him Al Qaeda's operations cheif and that his capture will lead to reveal answers to many key questions. He has been linked to almost every major al Qaeda attack over the past decade.

The U.S. goverment has not transported him to America because here he would be afforded rights he would otherwise not be privledged to have where they are interrogating him. Still, the US denys they are torturing him, but are using "Appropriate Pressure' to coax him to talk.

Does anyone really believe they're not going to torture him? I mean I could care less but its so transparent to think they won't use any means neccessary to squeeze every ounce of Al Qaeda's secrets out of him.

You also have to assume that Al Qaeda has a contingency plan for any one of their associates being captured. They've planned all along for it.
They should get his family into a room, tied to chairs, with a bunch of special ops guys. Then tell him that if he doesn't give up bin Laden's location, they kill his family.

Of course I thought of that entirely by myself, not having seen it on TV in any form.
I don't doubt this guy had a hand in this who deal. But it seems to be a ploy and it is exactly that. Ever since 9/11, there has only been one man called the mastermind and one man held responsible for the act and that has been bin laden. It is painfully obvious that they have a better shot of making Bush credible than capturing Osama, so all of a sudden this guy is the mastermind.

It's a crock of shit just like homeland security is, it's a false sense of security and more bullshit that the gullible public will believe cause they are too dumb to think for themselves.
I agree Gonz...the American people are sheep...at first we were on an Osama or nothing trip but now it's whoever they want to blame it on they will...I personally hope they find Osama and torture him to the point just before he dies and then let him live and heal back and then do it again...but until we capture him and all his operatives Homeland security and those stupid color coded warnings aren't worth shit cause if they really wanted to they'd find ways around shit just like they did to the airport security on 9-11 and like they did to bomb the WTC with the van before and all the other terror shit they pulled...if we don't end them they won't stop...
Nice to know he's been caught...maybe I am just optimistic. Homeland security is a joke. Good Bad or indifferent, if this guy had something to do with the 11th, it may be comforting to those who lost someone that this guy's been nailed. Anal probes and interrogation...or get a goat to mount him.
hey I don't doubt this guy is a high ranking official and was one of the higher ups involved in what happened on 9/11. But all of a sudden he is the mastermind? It just seems like a ploy of more bullshit coming from the white house.

Even Colin Powell is losing respect with me, plus wtf is up with his skin? He looks like he's been hanging out with Michael Jackson, that niggers getting more and more yellow everyday.
I love how they went from Bin Laden dead or alive to Hussein dead or alive. There was a thread on here recently about an article John LeCarre wrote in some british newspaper. I mean what a con job our government has pulled on us.
[Image: po030226.gif]
does it really matter if they capture Bin laden? i mean, don't you think someone else will just step up and replace him. its an endless cycle of terrorism. i don't see it ever ending. look at Israel, its been going on there forever.