CDIH

Full Version: Can a girl fuck a guy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just had a discussion with a guy who says a girl cannot be the one doing the actual fucking. He says that the guy is the one fucking the girl, even when she may be on top, cause then she is using his dick to fuck herself. So his argument is that you cannot be fucked unless something is inserting you.

My argument is this - ok, so when a guy is on top of a girl, she can do more than lay there like a dead fish, but can't do all that much, it's difficult to move with someone on top of you. so the guy is fucking her, doing whatever he thinks is going to get her off.
when a girl is on top, she's doing the same thing. Not what she think feels good, ( at least for me cause i know that no matter what happens, im cumming, thats a given) but does what he seems to like, therefore she's trying to get him off, so she is fucking him.

This started cause of the whole using a strap-on on a guy fantasy that I have, cause he said that's the only way I would be able to do the fucking. What do you think?
aren't both people fucking?

fucking is an act of two or more participants. you can I say "I fucked her" but she fucked you as well.
That's using the word 'fucking' in a different sense. As in they fucked, had sex. I mean it differently.
I think if she is doing the work, she's fucking him
when she's blowing him, that counts as her doing something, & he is just there. so it works the same.
Quote:This started cause of the whole using a strap-on on a guy fantasy that I have
that hurtz just reading it
Enough with the strap ons already hunny. I think it is possible that if the guy just lays there and she does all the work, it's considered fucking the guy.
I don't know the exact figure for divorce in this country, but I'd say there are lots of women fucking guys every day.
50% of all marriages end in divorce...
people should stop getting married :crackhead:
it's not special enough anymore
:disappointed:
it really is sad...whatever happend to "till death do you part"...I mean I'm from a broken marriage and I hope my kids never have to deal with my wife and I ever going through anything remotly close to a divorce...
If it's rape, then I would say one person is doing the fucking.

That can be taken two different ways.
If a girl has unprotected sex with alkey,
she's double fucked.
Rolleyes derrrrr

hi ken :moonie:
today is his b-day...or at least that's what it says on the front page...
it's not his birthday. that's later on this month.

gee jackie, can i guess who you were talking to?

& i think it's who ever is doing the work. granted, there maybe times when you are both doing the work.
Isn't is just semantics (if you'll pardon the expression)? I mean, if she says "I fucked a guy" it conveys the same thought as "I got fucked by a guy."
I think a better question is, can a girl fuck another girl? I've been struggling with those semantics since I saw Chasing Amy.
Of course!!!!! And it's one of the most beautiful sights in the world..... :-D
Why dont we all just go fuck ourselves?
Pages: 1 2