CDIH

Full Version: Making Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
When was the last time you really made out with someone? Like high school, spending hours on it ... playing silly lip games. :-p

Does it bore you? Are you any good at it? Is it just something to check off the list, or would you just make out for the sake of it one night?

Any of you married people ... any memory of what I mean? Or is there any romance in marriage?
i think kissing is an art that only few know
::agrees with DGW::
I tend to think of kissing as more intimate than sex.

Maybe I'm weird.
Kissing, with somebody that can do it well, is a BIG turn on.
it dependz on the woman
but i sometimez agree with Rolleyes
does style have to do with talent? is it subjective?
What I hate is girls who think they know how to kiss. I don't mind if they're bad at it, but it's those chicks who brag about how good they are and then they nearly bite your lip off and think it's erotic.

I don't mean playful nibbling, I mean actual biting that nearly causes you to bleed.

And yes, this has happened to me.
i've noticed kissing well goez a long way
i think it showz a woman that the man is confident and but yet affectionate
Quote:does style have to do with talent? is it subjective?
I don't know, but, I always thought it was more of a passion. :clueless:
Quote:thought it was more of a passion
:loveya: indeed, good point
i agree Rolleyes
[smoochies]Luna[/smoochies]
Why are you rolling your eyes? Rolleyes

:Confusedmoochies::
i meant i agree with the above
plus i don't kiss with my eyes open yah silly
Quote:plus i don't kiss with my eyes open yah silly
OMG that freaks the shit out of me....I mean I always open my eyes once or twice, but if I open my eyes and see someone staring at me....I freak the f' out....
Like this?
[Image: BIG-EYE.gif]
:crackhead: Stop it you're scaring me!

I like making eye contact during sex and oral though...especially when I'm going down on a guy and he purposely makes eye contact with me...
i love kissing.

the last time i like really made out was probably over the summer. it lasted like 2 1/2 hours. :loveya:
It's been tooooo long.

Luna, that picture cracked me up! :rofl:
Quote:I like making eye contact during sex and oral though...especially when I'm going down on a guy and he purposely makes eye contact with me...

I think it's freaky if you make no eye contact during sex or oral. Just seems like you're not really there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4