CDIH

Full Version: busted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok, so my dad totally sucks ass at telling stories.

these are the facts that i got out of him:

my 17 year old nephew got caught the other night with a half-naked chick in his room. (which is in the basement - 2 floors below the other bedrooms) my sister-in-law freaked out & kicked the chick out of the house with her clothes still in her hands.

so, my question is.... WHY?

why the Hell would you get so mad at that? why would you kick the girl out of the house?

my parents were never like that. ever.
... was she ugly?
if it's the same chick i met at sunday dinner sometime last month, no.
Could have been worse....could have been another guy in the basement with him.
exactly - he's an artist. she should have been happy it was a hot chick
well maybe she is one of those fucking parents that won't be happy until she embarrasses and humiliate her child until he kills her, curses her god, and violates her corpse with a bowling pin.
Dru, give this bitch a good punch in the face, or just give me directions to her house and i will take care of it
oh, she's a bitch. but she's married to my brother & i like him.
kick her out of the house while shes in the middle of fucking your brother.
GOOD ONE!
She threw this girl out?? Does she want your nephew to grow up gay??
if your brother married that, this is his fucking fault too, tell him to grow a set and standup for his son
well, it's not his son.

Quote:She threw this girl out?? Does she want your nephew to grow up gay??

that's what i'm saying. why would you throw her out? i just don't ge tit. maybe cause my parents would never do anything like that.
If it were my kid, I would giggle, tell her to put her clothes back on and if he's gonna do that stuff at least do it when I am not home. And make sure he's got a box of rubbers nearby.
i bet she was :blow: your nephew when she walked in.
that's how i would be.

funny thing is that i had to get rid of some condoms that i couldn't use anymore, so i was thinking about giving them to him - cause who the Hell knows how he feels about buying them. but thought me giving him some might be even weirder. plus my sister-in-law would soooo freak out if she knew i did that.
i like a girl who carries her own protection.
Quote:ok, so my dad totally sucks ass

queer.
jerk :loveya:
hahahaha your old man tosses salads.
eew. does not. read the whole sentence. jerk
Pages: 1 2